Happy 5th Birthday Boundless!

I mean SOON :tm:

Happy Birthday to Boundless! Wishing this virtual universe many years to come & many new Oortlings! :partying_face: :tada: :cake: :blush:
party

12 Likes

Happy birthday to Boundless.

May we live to see many more years and developments.

2 Likes

I hope your birthday is awesome

1 Like

fantastic!

1 Like

Big high five to you sir and glad you are enjoying yourself in Boundless. It’s a rad little game. I try to remember that it’s hard to get a feel for a person going only by text that they type on a screen… We all fear and a few of us know the kinds of weirdos who are out here playing with us but - even the saltiest of all the noobs out here really DO like the game - for the most part. We have more in common, in that respect - at least.
I’d like to believe, anyway! - Cheers man see you in a hunt some time!

1 Like

…is it uh…
ok if we include Oort Online as part of the wishes for years to come in this virtual universe? :grin: …maybe like a sequel or smth? :star_struck:

bad kaefarik back in your hole

Happy Birthday Boundless. What a ride it’s been. :champagne::partying_face:

Agreed, because right now, it kinda feels like going to the hospital room of someone who’s been in a coma for the past 3-4 years, and then pop the champagne and birthday cake to celebrate as if everything was normal. :sweat_smile:
EDIT : Can someone please explain how this is off-topic, when Havok’s message I’m reacting to isn’t? Is it the ‘coma’ part?

5 Likes

With Boundless Turning 5 & all, that means we’re all turning 5 I think (Dutch-chan figured out our real age) but going by earth years are we old enough to wear pants now we’re not p***ing our diapers anymore :joy: :joy: :laughing: (^-^)

6 Likes

Anyone running a group hunt of some sort when the event starts? :grin:

If you can translate that To my time Ill consider.

Not on pc now but if I am not mistaken, event will start in about 27 mins :partying_face:

1 Like

Thats about 5 hours too early For me so Ill skip

I guess the answer to my question is yes:

:partying_face:

It’s a 2 week event :thinking:

2 Likes

Leth the :boundless: 5th-anniversary festivities :boundless: begin
Happy color hunting everyone :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes

The point was that he was looking hunting party When event starts

gotcha!

PS: Forgot to say thank you to @Tiggs & team! The 2 weeks colour changing exo is a very nice present! :hugs:

4 Likes

Just want to bump this thread and say happy birthday Boundless and all involved. I dig this little game, the gameplay is there, the mechanics are structured, and the art is beautiful. The sound is amazing - need some more music but the little we have is still quality… it’s a personal classic for me. I hope in the future we all can see the Oortians thrive along side us for years to come. … < gulp > and knock on real wood :sweat_smile:

It’s been a lot of fun, thanks for having me.

5 Likes

Happy birthday boundless. And if there is anyone who has a birthday dering this time like me… happy birthday to you and meny meny more to come. :heart::heart::heart:

Just know no matter how old we get, keep this in mind.

Every year you have blessed someone and made friends. And with out you there life would be different without you.

So with this said… happy blessed birthday :birthday::tada:

6 Likes