Happy 5th Birthday Boundless!

Happy Birthday @MrsStar :gift_heart:

4 Likes

Happy birthday to you @MrsStar , wish you all the best in your life.

:tada::candle:Happy birthday :birthday: :balloon:

3 Likes

Well my calendar isn’t exactly earth-accurate, as I made our years 420 days long so they’d be exactly one earth week… but according to my calendar, anyone born at launch is about 260 years old.

At 260, I definitely do still need my diaper. Pants or no pants. All that spicy risotto- sometimes I can’t get from the guild dining hall to the chrysominter in time :flushed:

6 Likes

Happy birthday Boundless, glad to see its been five years already and here’s to another five years ahead of us.

6 Likes

I will sign up for 10 more years :slight_smile:

1 Like

Couldn’t be more surprised that this game made it 5 years without being switched off. But with that being said this was one of the best voxel block games I have ever played. Hopefully monumental finishes what they need to and lets us know when the wheels officially begin to start turning. I may never play this game again but I so badly want it to succeed.

2 Likes

Well, today is the day …
… the real birthday
Happy :boundless: birthday :boundless: everyone :+1: :grinning:

7 Likes

Happy birthday boundless, for real this time :smiley: my birthday for the game is in like 2 or 3 days though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy 5th birthday indeed! It’s also a year ago since the Monumental anouncement. Looking forward to the next years, curious what it will bring us. Hopefully an update soon.

6 Likes

Yep, but no news yet…

Happy belated birthday :tada:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.