Happy Veterans day!

We recognize the good work the holy order in Echelon have done for our world spreading the word of God to one and all! This is your day too as your holy men and women serve as soldiers of God protecting Biitula!

God Bless you and God Bless Biitula!

armistice day is actually more likely suited as a generic name. And not all the countries that recognize it celebrate it today. I’m sure even in that link you provided it says Australia and New Zeland recognize it on April 25th.

Also December time is usually Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas since it covers all the religions etc.

1 Like

What does one have to do with the other?

You posted happy veteran’s day assuming or implying it’s veteran’s day for everyone. It’s not. It’s veteran’s day for the US. A simple suggestion to add more context to your post.

1 Like

This is not a joke day here …

5 Likes

I like how you skipped over the other two holidays the game celebrates… and I have an oortian tree in my build… which holiday does that come from fire? Kwanzaa? Ramadan? Oh wait its Christmas…

Even if he had mentioned the US-

If he wants to celebrate a US federal holiday in his town than let him. Nobody had to click on the link.

2 Likes

Valentines is a Hallmark holiday. And as for Halloween most people aren’t informed enough to really know what it is. Nor do we really view it like it used to be or should be.

Heres the thing if someone posted happy Armistice Day I would have liked the post and moved on BUT somehow since this is an Issue because its American it seems pretty hateful to me.

2 Likes

I think your on to something

2 Likes

I am lol. That’s why I’m confused. I’m actually on his side. I’m a US citizen and my sister is a US vet. But Boundless is not a US game so why not make it clear the audience you’re targeting?

This is why this game is in trouble… some people are bullies plain and simple… especially it seems when USA, Christian, or anything not liberal is anywhere in sight.

If someone had posted about Armistice Day (end of ww1 for those who do not know) NONE of these posts would have happened EVEN if that poster mentioned France or any of the other Allied powers…Many of you know I am right
… I wish the rest of you would stand up to these people…

2 Likes

I did… the people of Biitula… if you read the post it was very clear mate

2 Likes

Guess that’s why your post got moved to offtopic huh :grin:

Yep this place is just a toxic mess…

1 Like

WW1

10chars

1 Like

Omg I typoed…but glad you knew the right number

1 Like

I see you as a troll sir who finds any opportunity to pollute this game and provoke people. Stop the bottle.

5 Likes

I honestly do not know why people always have to turn a post into a drama scene. All @krasniy did was post to remember all the men and women who fought for their countries. Without their bravery who knows what we would be today. Here in Canada today is Remembrance Day… a day to remember what they have done and sadly many lost their lives doing so.

If someone has issues or other beliefs that is fine but don’t come here to cause a scene for someone who is simply remembering the brave men and women who lost their lives for their countries.

4 Likes

he has a point.

2 Likes