Happy Veterans day!

I’ve sent a message to Dev James about all of this. I am thinking of leaving Boundless…sick and tired of the ignorance and toxicity of some people here… for some of you this will be Party Time, enjoy your shallow victory… pushing truly dedicated Boundless players like me out of the game will doom this all in the end. But hey, party today right!?

2 Likes

My post was none of those things #triggered

1 Like

Oh but you see nothing wrong with a guy posting hate about my country? Oh gotcha

2 Likes

Certainly not thanks to you. Do not use history or fallen men to excuse your nonsense. There is no longer any relationship with the nations. I see just a guy who is bored and who tells anything to make himself interesting. You do not do service to the political party you support. Find more interesting things to do. Greeting.

2 Likes

Today marks an important day in history for the nations most of us on the forums live in. In the US it’s called Veterans Day, other places it is Armistice Day or Remembrance Day. Can we all just stop with the bickering and just reflect on the losses and sacrifices of the millions that fought in that war?

6 Likes

t’s a translation error. Stop taking people for fools. You are not at your first show I think. You will excuse me, I now stop feeding your rude behavior.

2 Likes

Happy start of Carnival day to you too Kras!

2 Likes

This was flagged???

Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

It’s not tho!

Yes, I know it IS in the US, but claiming something is xxx in generic terms implies the writer apparently believes we are all from the US even tho that’s not the case hence why I do the exact same thing replying like everyone is NOT in the US :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m not anti-American, I am rather anti-“I am in the US and I’m assuming everyone is” tho :wink:

2 Likes

Your kidding. Everyone on Boundless is not from the US? lol

2 Likes

Huh, when I typed ww2 rather than ww1 That was Awesome to call out right? Funny how That Works…

1 Like

Wasnt directed at you…you hadnt even posted.

And in the Netherlands it’s the start of carnival AND St. Martin’s Day!

2 Likes

“do as I say, not as I do”

1 Like

Well Happy Carnival and Martins Day to you! Doesnt hurt a bit to be nice even if it isnt your celebration/holiday.

2 Likes

Indeed that’s some people’s motto in here.

1 Like

You’re funny Kras! Love ya!

3 Likes

Hey HQ, I think it might be time to break these out, glad you had your training… :wink:

(Go ahead and flag away, I don’t mind, couldn’t resist! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

4 Likes

point was that I assumed if someone wanted to celebrate their Nation’s federal holidays in their Boundless towns, it would not be an issue. Obviously it is.

1 Like

Thing is my post referenced the soldiers on Biitula … these others who have flag in mouth disease are the one who made this political and about the USA…

Problem is their bullying works when the rest either falls for their game and joins in or they stay quiet knowing they will attack them too.

Sad that these forums are so toxic… my post was twisted and perverted by just a few