HELP! Give us your feelings for crop growing duration?

As a farmer i would like to see some high end materials have a longer ‘germination’ period then the lower end, even on a lower end harvesting once daily is fast, really really fast.

Considering amount of crops and micro management, having a week for max time and 2 days for lowest would give time for other aspects of the game.

Just an oppinion.

3 Likes

Nothing on test servers this week. I have a feeling the farming update is getting very close to going in testing. what do you guys think?

1 Like

Next week is my bet! Then hopefully release in week after, week of my birthday! :smile:

2 Likes

Though, the last ‘roadmap’ picture we got said the Hunter creature would come before the Farming update. Do you think the devs changed their plans?

Yeah I think they did! Last few updates weren’t that big and the Warp Wraith wouldn’t be a massive update either.

There is probably also a very good reason why we haven’t seen any Umbris planets yet, gotta be linked to something tho, right?

24 minute / 1 or 2 days

(a month is a long time)

Need more info to really answer, but the topvoted ranges seem reasonable. Not sure why 24 minutes is a choice though? Kind of an odd number. I’d go with 15 minutes to a week.

24 minutes is the length of day to on Boundless planets.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.