HELP - Griefing reports

And now griefing comes to Vaisier. It was limited to vandalizing the Mota Cube (seen here in its original, pristine condition), and it’s been repaired. (The Mota Cube is a tribute to Robert Heinlein’s 1941 Astounding Science Fiction serial story Sixth Column. Because obscure.)

I ran over a lot of my build area to check for other damage, but I haven’t found any thing else yet. I haven’t used beacons in case someone wanted to add more interesting features to what I’ve done.

That wasn’t what I had in mind, Mysterious Vandal.

1 Like

@James Griefing in Lapas Market place!!

Coords: 4, 67, -138

Found by @FrostyCupCakes and @daveisdigital approximately 1:30 am EST. Pictures show what was griefed

Ice slide broken

Market stall broken

Frosty Shrub vandalized (sign and water display inside)

GG shop sign and part of the building vandalized

Block Depot vandalized and door walled shut

Sword shop sign and statue vandalized

Brand new Arena vandalized - lava pit for PVP battle filled in and column broken

Devs, Frosty was on earlier in the day and he said all was OK, so in the last few hours this happened. Anything you can do to track down the Griefers :rage: would be appreciated.

Thank you so much,

LAPAS CAPITAL MARKET PLACE TEAM

@Jenndragonfly
@FrostyCupCakes
@Semiroundpizza8
@Larfleece
@Apocalyptica

6 Likes

Just to everyone linked, I did my best on repairs but there are certain things I know I definitely didn’t get perfectly back to the normal. Don’t hate!
@Apocalyptica
@Larfleece
@Jenndragonfly
@Semiroundpizza8

2 Likes

Aught to check other worlds that have recently posted to the forums and see if there is damage there as well. I’d do this personally, but I’m headed to work in 10 minutes.

1 Like

Thanks for the report. We know who this is and will keep an eye on them for now - particularly whilst the game is still in development.

2 Likes

thank you so much and yea unfortunately whenever we post about a project and people can find it…there is the possibility of griefing :frowning:

Hey,man that sucks. I’m sorry someone did that to you,grieving is the worst thing you could do to someone in a survival game. But don’t worry,I have a particular set of skills,this set of skills has gotten me far in life,but I promise you
I will HUNT them down
I will FIND them
And I will KILL them😎

2 Likes

I’ve already sent a pm to james, but I figure I might as well make my report official here as well.
Planet: Kovah, Coords in screenshots.
When: 8/27/15 at about 6:50 US Central time
How: Water and lava grief, generally obnoxious / rude behavior.

this is not griefing it is not in the cap so its free game right ? if not sry

and that screen shot with the chat is from another time so pff as you can see those are rocks not dirt so nice try @Havok40k

Thanks for admitting to multiple instances of grief. Would like me to provide you with a shovel?

lol what do you mean if its not in the cap or near a beacon its not grife

I don’t know where you’re getting these rules and conditions that somehow excuse your behavior in your own mind.

um ok? im just going to say if its not in your space or hurting your space how is it griefing ? if you can tell me that i will stop talking about it

You used lava to kill me and take my stuff… twice. Inside the area we cleared of trees for a community project.
Also, the mountain is in fact inside the city. Also you’re building in the trade district. Don’t worry though, it’s all being taken care of.

lol say the lies that you will not worth my time but infact you said you wanted help in the trading district. so what are you saying your going to take my stuff down. if so good luck haveing others help if your just going to take down what they make just cuz you dont like it?

I’m pretty sure you already know that the point of this project is to build something that the community approves of, and you’re just doing this to grief. You already know this, and so does any member of the community that has been contributing to this project for the last month.

I’m finished arguing with you.

I’m Havok40k’s room mate. I witnessed everything that happened from the same room. He was trolling, lava and water griefing, and simply being rediculous. I can corroborate everything that Havok is saying and second that @HappyMaskSalesman is lying and he was intentionally griefing.

1 Like

lol i just made a floor how is that a grief

A floor… of lava.

1 Like