HELP - Griefing reports

lol and wheres the proof your a roommate to back up such a rediculous lie

and dude im talking about what i made in the capital not near the water tree

that i took down when i was done btw so not griefing

Do you stomp on kids sand castles at the beach too because its “fair game”? Not cool :unamused:

5 Likes

lol and wheres the proof your a roommate to back up such a rediculous lie

Based on the spelling, punctuation, and capitalization, I just learned everything I need to know about the writer of that statement.

Dismissed.

3 Likes

Kovah Capital area again:

@Chieftain_Darunia pillaged over the capital removing an placing stuff all over the area.

I just witnessed him destroying one of my builds in that area but I think he might also be the guy behind the griefing on the tree:

Oh god, that’s so bad! What a pillock!

Dug through his post history, seems he plays with @happymasksalesman, has many shared beacons with him. Birds of a feather fly together, they say.

2 Likes

Instead of dealing with one off, why not fast track beacon development? Even a crude early prototype with single user perms would be sufficient for the time being.

2 Likes

It does not even have to be a prototype. It would already help if @james would look at the request a beacon thread more often. The last beacons were placed almost 3 months ago.

1. server: EU TEST 2. Coordinates: 0.00, 126.60, -103.71
    2 June 14st, between 17:30pm and 18:00pm BST.
  2. players named Canqa and Trcanqa show up close to Datatron’s and my building, first they talked nicely but suddenly they started to destroy our building, we asked them to stop but they didnt stop, only laugh’t… they destroyed all gleam block’s on the sides of stairs.
1 Like

Catching them in the act is certainly damning evidence. Did you by any chance catch the chat logs of you asking them to stop?

nope. didn’t take screen shot from that, unfortunately. but names i got and i wasnt the only one who saw that, Datatron was there too to witness that happen

Not that I’m in there side,but it might have been a child.

Then today they are gonna grow up.

5 Likes

Nice… Some idiots stole my blocks, wood timbers.
For what?? Go and chop tree around… Use hand crafting. Omg…

Yes. I forgot to make up privacy. My fail, but … sadness

Anything not inside a beacon will regenerate back to the default state if no one is nearby for a period of time.

2 Likes

oh. i can say goodbye to big builds. thanks)

You just need to make sure it is covered. As you earn more plots, your builds can become larger and larger. No need to say goodbye to large builds, just expect to need to progress further in various aspects of the game, first.

3 Likes

you get a large boost when you reach level 9, 19, etc in each of the skill trees, so you can build pretty big still.

1 Like