HELP! Help us capture an epic Meteorite Hunt!

hahaha i will book off work sick for it lol

Damn yeah ill be there :slight_smile:

I just booked the entire day off of work for it!
@James will weapon forging be included, or will this take place in the live version of the game? I’d like to support via health/energy bombs and revive totems.

1 Like

This will be on an entirely new set of worlds (working much the same as the current test worlds) where you will switch to a different beta version and have a completely independent character from the live version of the game.

4 Likes

Will whoever had the original hunts when meteors came out find the spot where the meteor took out the whole group of people as it hit them. I think it was @Jiivita that had it?

1 Like

Yes. I’m. Coming. Sounds. Amazing.

1 Like

That day is my fiance’s birthday, so I will likely be out of town! I hate that I won’t be there, so be sure to get good video and screenshots for me to admire! :smile:

1 Like

I am game.

i am taking the day off and sending the famaly on an adventure. :+1: :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

I will be there.

Sadly I will miss the epic hunt… Happily I will be in Japan.

1 Like

:scream:
I am SO in!!
but new worlds? dang, thats gonna take us a while to prep for it…

Ohh ok sweet!!

:scream: :star_struck:

Okay this is gonna be literally the best hunt EVER

2 Likes

You can count me in!

There is a large chance that I could join, so please add me to the list. :slight_smile: I’ll let you know in advance if I can’t partake.

Unless i get called up for emergency duty, you will have my bow!

Omg - looks like I am off for that one! Thanks for not picking next weekend as I’m working :sunglasses:

So, if no personal stuff gets in my way, I’m in. :tada:

1 Like

Sounds fun, I am in.

My connection always goes to :poop: on community hunts with constant rubberbanding so that pretty much rules me out :sob:

I will attend the hunt!

1 Like

HarryHotpants and me will be there :wink: