Help my sweet friend join!

Welcome to Boundless it’s definitely a must have game I have met some lovely people on this game it’s so much fun and so many lovely places to visit :grin:

FiestyClaws

2 Likes

Welkom, welkom! Veel plezier!

3 Likes

You ate a hamburger that had mold?
10 points to moebs.

2 Likes

translated: sometimes i rub myself in with petroleum jelly and slide across the kitchen pretending to be a snail

3 Likes

Welcome to boundless @LeFleurr
Host takes good care of you.
He has coins and such… but i suggest you learn the game mechanics.

We have all been newbs… theres always a sensei to each newbie to you its prolly @HOST

3 Likes

I would go for a better sensei tho, Host, pffrt, not the one you want!

hides

4 Likes

I’m not helping much I’m not feeding her all the goodies first she has to do tutorials and such and gets just basic stuff the only good thing she has gotten was the loot stick besides that I only help when the struggle gets higher. and some say don’t forget to fuel beacon, for now, she has a temp home owned by me but with access, and overtime she makes her own where ever she wants to be since I will show each planet and don’t want her to stick to 1 planet and think it’s all that’s there. boundless has so much beauty so, in the end, it’s her who must decide where she likes to settle down. I do know she will join the guild so I can keep an eye on the fuel as well… but the guiding and tutorial could do with an overhaul as this seems to be a struggle for her already I think on-screen info popups would make it better for those new players or arrows pointing where to look. since I have been a gamer/sandbox player for a while I just test and try things out. but a new player without any gaming experiences it is pretty tough going through the boundless tutorials. and like I mentioned before… info related to plotting needs to be added most players (new players) I spoken to assume other players could plot above their plots or below them

4 Likes

u can’t hide I can see you so stop hidingfunny-kids-playing-hide-and-seek-461__605

2 Likes

1 Like

Grmpf, you and your xray eyes! It was a solid box, I swear!

3 Likes

And how are you liking it so far?

4 Likes

Is Host-chan @HOST Sharing his :cookie: s with you

1 Like

Hii… yea it’s allot of info but so far so good… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He doesn’t share :cookie:'s it’s a sad sad situation…:sob:

2 Likes

D: hands LeFleurr-chan a :cookie: me share ma :cookie:

2 Likes

:partying_face: Tysm!

2 Likes

Until now… My only sensei was the cuttletrunk that likes to spawn near my farm and slip in through the small gaps in my unfinished walls and kill me. It was such a wise and masterful teacher.

A very tough love kind of sensei. :laughing:

3 Likes

@LeFleurr welcome to the game! Hope you have a blast and love the community. They have done such amazing things for me and my group already and make the game more than worth playing to pass the time.

If you ever want some newbies and an oldbee(still clueless at some things though) we’d be more than happy to help or hang out!

Edit : Their kindness even coaxed me to the forums to be social.

2 Likes

@HOST and @LeFleurr , so you two are Dutch? So am I :smiley: If you want another Dutch friend then let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ewwww, dutch people!
Gross!!

3 Likes