HELP! Sculptures and Builds that capture CREATIVE?

Ill have to submit my lightning, as i think it shows of chiselling well, Its locations is on Sochaltin I -919N 1,335E though you can get a better look at it from elsewhere…

1 Like

Wait a minute! Is this perhaps for an ad campaign???

4 Likes

Also one of my favourites is Pyrrhocoris Estate, which is on : Antarr VI 1,092N 2,160E

Cant remember who built it to tag…

3 Likes

I just came home and was going to post your build.

1 Like

I did list his estates. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I listed several things you have built. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who was it built by?

He goes by the name Pyrr.

Not able to jump on for the next few days-weeks, but the underground treasure hunt (location please, somewhere through DK’s eresho tree) has some awesome areas that are less expansive than most overground builds but nonetheless shows what can be done in many different tones

3 Likes

There are a few very good spots that are mentioned. Definitely @Apt and @georgegroeg. They place some amazing things down.

3 Likes

For chisel work there are some “parts” of my “not quite finished build(s)” that can be useful to some degree.
On Lamblis “Terra Nova” (capitol 3days ago, last check in).

But as it is big (all TTC beacons is just me) and currently not able to find the time to do a lot (or something), nothing is really moving on or actually finished (some sections are some not).

Don’t have the cords and don’t know when ill be on again but im host for TNT and Dk (main Lamblis portal) the mostly finished parts are the ceiling in the main hub. The mini hub (finished above the hub in the clock), clock (finished, go outside and look up facing the hub) and the lower floor of the exchange almost finished (fast travel trough the mini hub south side first portal on you left).

Going from the hub to the north (on the roads) the “entrance to central” is finished for the most part and the seed farms (going to the left in that room) is mostly finished to.

That said im just suggesting it as nothing i have build is really finished (except abandoned Terra Hub on circa in the “forest” “natural trees” (White/pink) but not an easy way to get there. The entrance/exit between the two middle white trees).

An other project location is on gosha Frostbite square (also not finished) in the winter village. Center room(s) might give some chisel ideas/shots.

Again i am only suggesting these for some chisel shots if needed as most aren’t fully finished project locations.
Sorry I can’t give actual coords and I don’t know when i can.

If you would like a unique creative build @james you could run through my planetarium on alnitans called “Portalis Planetarium” has a little guided walkway and shows the different planets on plinths.

I’ve had it up since 2018, with a renovation in between.

Alnitans -1,511N 1,128E. Alt 70.

7 Likes

I love this one :point_up:

I found it exploring and wished I had saved the location So I could get back to it.

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile: I am happy when i see people explore it

1 Like

Not sure if it was mentioned but the wildstock next to TNT hub on Circa is well built.

3 Likes

My build probably doesnt compare to the best builds here ( :joy:) and its far from done but you might be able to get a few shots i guess.

14 Likes

-1560n -1014e alt 65 eresho - angel statue

-1362n -1016e alt 65 eresho - anubis statue

-245n 844e alt 64 finata -
ladies statues

• Apt residence basicly all there is masterpiece :slight_smile:
4 Likes

First Church of Lacuna, Storis II

-148N, -2078E Alt 74

8 Likes

Gyosha - Down by the Shore with Pauly

Fully enclosed settlement :yum:

I’ll try to add some more photos when on next time.

6 Likes

I had to get something from Gellis the other day and came across your build. I spent almost an hour looking around and seeing the detail. :+1:

1 Like