Help with combustion fraction farm setup please 🙈

Could people post examples of their current setups for combustion fraction and kindling mass please.

I can only get 0%crop 110%seed on the Conbustion and 140%crop 85% seed on the kindling.

TIA :call_me_hand:t3:

I can show you my farms in game if you want
There is also the farming school you can go visit

3 Likes

PS Biitula > Sasquatch portal at bottom most level > Farm school

There you can find all sorts of setups for all crops (max seed, max crop, and sustain/famous setup). A word of caution though, if you go for the kindling setup sustain (35 crop 100 seed, the bitumin and gleam alternate ACROSS - dont make my mistake so try it out on a little plot and then make sure you get the right percentages then mass build it so you dont have to fix all)

2 Likes

LLLLLLLLL
GGGGGGG
GPPGGPPG
GPPGGPPG
GGGGGGG
LLLLLLLLL

Repeat this direction ->

L = lava flow (doesn’t need to be source blocks, if you have two smallest trickles touching so it looks like an X shape it counts.)
G = gravel
P = chiselled solidified petrolim + lava

Max seed with minimum petrolim+chiseling but maybe annoying to harvest :slight_smile: my farm is tiny so this is what I made when I was budget-constrained.

1 Like

This here. Best way to figure it out.

4 Likes

This works well for combustion and kindling

For percentages and crop to to space ratio

2 Likes

I have my Combustion at 80% crop and 100% seed
I have my Kindeling at 75% crop and 95% seed

But I also have 100% style and 95% original :wink:

20200620195849_1 20200620195612_1 20200620195647_1 20200620195733_1 20200620195849_1

1 Like

Does anyone have other examples of kindling farms or does farms have to be placed in a sqaure?

You may find this thread useful. Many posted pics of their farm here

1 Like

From Brown Town if you take the portal to Villa Vulcanus and go right to the bottom, you will see my kindling farm, combustion farm one level up on right, also have farms of the other crops on the upper levels. Still very much under construction.