Heroes Never Die build(mercy)

Hey wonderful people of boundless, just want to say the people I’ve met in this game are amazing & kind,
I’m a really big fan of the game & also a game called Overwatch and wanted to build my favourite character so you can all see her in all her glory I’ve been working on this for 10+weeks (at least) solo gathering and building this hope you will come and visit and enjoy her I will be making a gift shop based on her abilities from Overwatch, Once I’ve finished building her hopefully a couple more all nighters and she should be complete.

heres a couple of pictures, a wing took me all night and day.

41 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forums! Build looks great. I’ll have to come by sometime to see it in person : )

2 Likes

Thank you so much Great to be a part of a such a epic community.

2 Likes

thought I’d have to spend a while trying to find this wonderful looking statue but luckily this thing is HUGE…popped my head out of the ps hub and there it was…

17 Likes

Ohh yeah might help if I said where I was sorry about that I’m on lamblis pshub south portal number 9, and it looks so good on pc I’m on PS4 so quite blurry. Wish build limit was higher xD

2 Likes

Looks amazing! I used to be a mercy sloot back in the day

3 Likes

Hi im so glad you posted these epic pictures.:heart: pleased your here & a im glad i have a nice neighbour in lamblis thats you! See ya around sweetie.

3 Likes

Are you gonna build D.VA next (O.O)

1 Like

Probably not but was thinking of building the loot box after for my workshop ^^

My kinda guy :neutral_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Impressive!

1 Like

That’s pretty awesome. I’ve never played that game but the sculpture is top notch. :ok_hand:

1 Like

This thing is massive! Went up in the sky to get another screen shot

11 Likes

Already came by and have a look around :grin: looks amazing. Huge but amazing.

I did see something in the distance and just had to investigate :grin:.

If I wasn’t PS4 I could see her left ear probably. :wink: (a week or to back)

1 Like

Thank you for visiting and for the great photo :slight_smile:

1 Like