Hey Circarpous Residents

Montréal city is on circapous, but it’s only me and a friend lol

1 Like

After a short boundless break we moved to Xa Frant and needed the plots for new builds :blush:

1 Like

Traitor! :wink:

I hope you don’t build as pretty there! :smiley:

Yeah, same with our village, it’s just my brother and I. :slight_smile:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!:scream:

Gonna miss you guys

I think Neptune is amazing eye candy :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

TNT is there. But if you’re looking for a Guild you can come to Gyosha and see if you got what it takes to be a Reaper.

It was one of my top 3 favorite places. so sad it is gone

It’s gone?

1 Like

Ah that place was awesome.

1 Like

I kind of want to move to Circarpous as it is a lovely looking pkanet. NZK is a bit dull now. Quite fancy a build part of a guild but I have an idea that might not suit people so… might go it alone again :grimacing:

2 Likes

Iconic! We are everywhere have no home

3 Likes

Remember that awesome sword that stuck into the ground? that is all that remains.

(actually, after looking at the pictures you posted above, the sword that is there now might not be the original)

1 Like

Awww, homeless huh? Well if you’re looking for a home Nova Golda is just a portal away! :smiley:

1 Like

We call every planet home.
Iconic near and far.

3 Likes

Neptune is no longer there. Martok started moving it before the break.

Only thing left is a sword to remember it by.

2 Likes

He moved it? And what break?

I talked to him briefly but he seems to have kinda soured on the game, talking about only dull colours and the excessive grind. Which is kinda odd considering he grinded his butt off and loved it, to be able to build everything. Tho he was always more a builder than anything else, he did the other things so he could build.

@Fondername0 we are on circ TNT guild we are currently the capital, New Nixia.

@tonylecrafter me and @uni3k stumbled on your build whilst hunting…dude your rock storage is a thing of dreams! Your build isn’t too far from ours.

Also someone has built a huge meteor slide just beyond montreal.

1 Like

Its gone I watched him take it down. I had stuff there too

I don’t know when you passed, but I haven’t been trying to upgrade my road recently + my downstairs storage, because I was not aware of mesh limit before building my last grey building lol