Hey Circarpous Residents

Those are hunt platforms. They are placed in the center of the region iirc

1 Like

As they don’t seem to have portals, I assume that’s for the people that can’t read a compass? :thinking: (I seem to be missing a point…?!)

There’s location tokens that you can buy and teleport to them

1 Like

They are hunting platforms for groups. They are in each region on the world - helps trigger a meteor quickly instead of running on the ground and waiting for one

2 Likes

Love the Platform hunts alot. Fast oort and save on the grapples :smiley:

1 Like

I know that place! New Nixia is a beautiful!!! Great work!!!

1 Like

IMO, There is plenty of open space on that planet, no need to put them in such close proximity to other people’s ground bases if it hurts their future expansion.

Similarly, One of the big slide things nearly butts up against my buddy’s large, ever expanding base that has been there for over two years.

to be fair…I have not heard him complain about it though

No biggie…Just my two cents.

1 Like

I wonder if the game devs ever thought that players would consider meteors, coins, and prime real estate as resources :wink::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

good point.

The funny thing is for as long as I can remember Circarpous has been empty for the most part, now all the sudden there is a a lot of activity.

That is a good thing and has been fun to see

1 Like

For myself it was the gleambow event that made me really explore circa and so appreciate it’s lovely landscape and builds…which reminds me, I put down some plots in a lovely little area for a future build…

2 Likes

Ohhh nooo, really, Maybe Falu is gone? What a shame.

But beside TNT and some new Town that is growing up, our Event Horizon and Heurekas Waterfarm is still up and gets developed.
My mate @Nephilim28 and me and @Heureka don’t watch much for Prestige, but we regulary add things to our places.

Since i was much distracted with new Ultima last weeks, i did not that much, but i have plans with Horizon.
Maybe i should connect it with the other bigger towns at Circa :wink:

Circarpous is although living and not dead as many people think.
We stay and are happy with our Home Planet!

I think mostly the shrinking playerbase makes planets more empty, each of them.
No clue, what devs could make to stop this, but i think mostly to give us more content, that we can use to make the game more interactable for other players who visit our towns.

2 Likes

Horizon is awesome! Everytime I go there I find something new. Keep it up!!

1 Like

Will do.
My next project - beside to form my Lake, that i paused till i know how the farming patch will work - is to make the Hill beside the museum nice :wink:
Since long time i watch at it and get such a gut feeling that it does not look good as it is :smiley:

2 Likes

Also ill be joining to “circa forces” :grin:
I found really neat place. im also builder who really doesnt look prestige that much. I prolly have foliage more in my builds than anything else.
My build gonna be based around whats alrdy there and i am excited to get “back to basics” my very first base in ea was actually under leaves ^^

3 Likes

Yea. The next big project is underground part of town. It will be much bigger than what you see above :wink: But it will take time… :smiley:

1 Like

it wasnt that long ago, saw your sectioned out floors by colour tone with crafting tables and refineries and storage…if you made that into a facility our guild could use also that would be something!

What ever happened to that underground city someone was talking up?

hey DK! did you grab the beacon fuel in the end?

also wonderful neighbours we have added a farm hub to the TNT megahub its still a WIP but mostly done so its a one stop place for gathering T1 to T3 resources

No did you leave me some? Haha our paths never cross
I still gotta pick up those mall plots from you some time, don’t want you stuck with them forever!

i left it at the mall as you have perms, but then you didnt grab it for over a week so i took it back to nixia. I am around now if you want to grab and also swap plots?