Higher Resolution Screen Shots

Oooooooo this is a cool service. I’ll bookmark this for when I finally finish a build

Here you go.

1 Like

@Rolando Here is your planet. Very nice place. It does remind me of an safari.

11 Likes

nice! that is a cool planet

and great shots as always, @XxymoxX :+1:

2 Likes

Woooow !!! Thank you a thousand times for these magnificent shots. You do honor to Nabucco my safari planet. I am very happy ! :sob:

2 Likes

Thank you, I like it very much ^^

1 Like

Yayyy thank you! It looks so good!

1 Like

@Rolando
OMG those are nice colors on your planet :+1: :+1: :smiley:

1 Like

@Rolando
Is open to visit …
Where can I find it ?

2 Likes

Thank you ! I took two hours to change each item. Originally the planet was under acid if I can use that term. Horrible … I think I only kept the ice :joy:

I did not communicate its location because I was waiting to complete the hub. The entrance is located in the shop of @Adrageron “Gloviathosa Market” accessible to the MegaTNT or the tree of DK.

3 Likes

@MrAndo Here are some shots of your place. Looks great!. Hope you don’t mind that I took a ride in the helicopter. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I thought the PS4 was UHD like my XBox One …

What’s that fresh ■■■■, then?

Thanks @XxymoxX the shots look great. kind of embarrassing the draw distance you have compared to console.

@XxymoxX you sure have a wonderful eye for camera angles and postcard worthy shots! Amazing!

As a matter of fact, I think you could work for National Geoortgraphic magazine!

3 Likes

I used to read them when I was a kid. My Dad had a subscription. Thanks for the compliment!

3 Likes

@ellyphant Here is your planet:

8 Likes

That is a really gorgeous world. :+1: I love the Gleam Lake-Stone Ball merge there, looks like Jack o’ Lanterns! :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Thank you @XxymoxX!!! And @bucfanpaka what can I say I get all my gleam-merged biome inspiration from you!!!

5 Likes

@XxymoxX – If you feel up to it, I’d love some pics of Melancholia! I’m on a PS4, and it’s pretty difficult to get pics. The portal is located on Delta Concret in the CORE HQ that connects to the TNT Megahub. It would be awesome to have some more pics to use!

EDIT: Plus, your pictures look pretty darn awesome!

3 Likes

Yes, he sublimated Nabucco, my little sandy planet. The photos are beautiful !

3 Likes