Highest Activity Mall

M e g a mall just ploted all the way around me and my city thay block there beacon so can not report it

You can report the beacon you’re currently in from the places -> beacons menu. Don’t have to necessarily find the beacon control.

1 Like

Not surprised :roll_eyes:
Repeat offenders will keep doing what they do if there are no consequences.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile: new player here as well…do you know who I would contact to get a shop inNova Golda please.

All things my main store stocks! Lol, my smaller ones only stock blood and bones from your list. I haven’t kept up with all the prices lately, i really need a better database to reference against. I’m often one of the cheaper stores on my planet, but access to a wider database would help do quick checks… I’ve thought about writing a script to query every item on my current planet via the knowledge tab, and dumping into a spreadsheet, then just visit each planet and do it again… But I really don’t think i will make it, sounds like too much work lol

Simoyd has made exactly that tool.
Makes life very easy.

3 Likes

Fifland I take it? :slight_smile:
Well tbh i always found your prices a tad high, but with the crashed marked i’m willing to pay now lol.
Wheres your main shop located?

Sales wise my Gyosha Orphin store does better, footfall wise my legendville Mall shop does the best, all depends on what you class as a priority, I feel footfall makes me more coin, but I’m a lazy shop owner and often let my stock run low.

1 Like

Well me actually.

Sadly tho I’m in hospital since yesterday…

3 Likes

Oh no :frowning: I hope you get well soon hun

2 Likes

I try to stay middle low on the price pack, but yeah sometimes there are outragous prices that kinda artifically bloat a market :man_shrugging: The main store is on Niia Zed Ka, in Aquatopia sunken mall. There is a portal to both Lamblis PS hub (top floor), and DK Ultama Tree (bottom floor).

Oh that’s actually the main store!
Well I’m Mesa from across the street :stuck_out_tongue:
I came over and bought a bunch of stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Feel better soon!!

3 Likes

Still not 100%, far from it haha (if you count my mind in that equation I never will be 100% :rofl:) but am back home!

So if you want a market spot come see me later today!

3 Likes

It will be sometime over the weekend, @Mortuari looks like we may have a shop :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I actually already have a shop plot too … just need to build something there, but been kinda busy this week. You know … the work deal …

1 Like

@Mortuari don’t forget you have a shop plot in Naughty Mall still waiting for you to build, my friend. :blush:

1 Like

I have shops at DK mall and Gyosha Mall. My shop is more spacious on DK Mall so it is the one I prefer, but my sales are best on gyosha (I sell mainly pies). I’m still a beginner, but this was my experience selling actively on those two malls with success. I get more footfall on Gyosha as well for now.

2 Likes

DK Mall May 2019 vs Jan 2020 (8 months)

5 Likes

If I didnt lag so hard there I would open a shop there too lol