Hit Level 1000+

Wow! Congrats!

psA9jHo

4 Likes

How does anyone have this kind of time? I started just before official release and wow… I’m almost 10% of that level

1 Like

Catfud - Jun, 2019:

Catfud - Feb, 2021:

Now THAT’s grinding :scream_cat:

5 Likes

What’s his method?..

From the end of 2019 I have had to stay home a lot more (got some pre-covid lockdown training) so boundless has been a nice escape (plus mining while on on my exercise bike is a good combo for me).
yes, could have learnt a second language or studied something else useful but that sounded far too productive.
so, many months of mining, crafting (coils) and a bit of building.
Recently have been able to start having long walks and have always read a fair bit so despite all appearances I am not exclusively dedicated to boundless :stuck_out_tongue: . But mostly.

10 Likes

Super Excited Hit This as of yesterday Mining on [Captain America's 🎁] --[T7 - Savage Blink Exoworld]-- [Inactive]. What great way to reach this milestone :smile:

18 Likes

This is me I’ve had such an interesting last 2 years Kidney failure, COVID lockdown, stomach failure, and coming up being nurse to my hubs as he becomes part robot (titanium and rubber band ankle replacement this year than other in 2023)

Z

2 Likes

I take this back, the chances will always be there for you, because this ded gem will never get the update muahahaha

1 Like

It will come… when it’s least expected. Then we can fuel portals for longer.

I Hit Lvl 1000 James-chan @james these how much me Love Boundless Boop me just being annoying Mwahahaha

19 Likes

Innnncredible! Level 1000+ :upside_down_face: :sunglasses:

Just found my LvL = 22 :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Done today !!

14 Likes

This happened tonight! Yay!

21 Likes

Congrats :wink:

3 Likes

Luckily the patch wasn’t released as fast as expected.

14 Likes

gz! :boundless:

1 Like

I’ve been playing for almost 3 years and haven’t even hit level 400 yet lmso

2 Likes

I havent hit 200 myself either but that’s because I dont play to get levels only. That’s the last thing on my mind besides forging.

1 Like

I hunt alot and goof off most of the time running around looking at other people’s stuff. I don’t mine like I use to

3 Likes

Well, halfway there on my main… surprised I’m not higher given all the time I spend mining. :sweat_smile: Though, I’ve swapped over more to my roadrunner/hopper hunting areas for grinding stuff for coin, which goes slower with exp.

11 Likes