Hit Level 1000+

Hm… if we could get that painkiller cocktail, we might be able to make a market on this! @bucfanpaka, you’re a genius!

That’s one step closer to world domination.

2 Likes

Haha, funny thing is, many people would probably just laugh at how little it took to do that with me, it wasn’t even anything that strong, was simply a heavy dose of tramadol! :rofl: Stuff does have some weird sleep side effects though. Can’t believe I just confessed all that… :zipper_mouth_face: See, you all really are family now! :wink: I’ll stop derailing the thread now, lol.

3 Likes

It’s not derailing, just a detour… because that’s part of how you get your levels! If we add all those times together, we could reach level 1000!

1 Like

Ha ha! :smiley:
Then you eat to refill your energy bar, and sleep to get the “well rested” XP buff for the following day! :grin:

1 Like

Impressive.
Care to share, how you made 162k xp per hour?

When you break it down to that per hour it doesn’t seem that bad. I can get 2 or 3 levels per pie mining. Rock xp can still give okay returns. Processing gleam. Actually going to the big gleam :soccer: in the sky and farming that can give a lot of xp as well.

1 Like

Seconded. I’m married, have a 2 year old daughter, work full-time and I’m also a hardcore gamer that has over 1000 hours in Boundless alone.

2 Likes

So you are over lvl 1k aswell then i guess?

Nothing special, every minute count while im playing, try to make the most out of it as Im always.
I usually go mining gems and ores, specially mining for saphire / topaz where I can also get tons of fossils to craft anc essences - which gives tons of XP. Also keep the rocks for XP.
So everyday I wake up, I got >200k XP from crafting ( and there are many still in progressing in queue ).
I also help @nightstar to craft his rocks - which gained me 20 levels each day.
Hunting with large groups also give me huge XP, just try to survive.
And lasty - building.

2 Likes

No because I never did anything to try and level. I’ve spent far more time running around selling to request baskets and building than I have crafting or mining. I never kept rock to craft for the xp. Only reason I keep rock now is to turn into doors for the coin. I’m not a leveler and if I need plots I’ll just buy them. But just from the things I’ve done I know what nets xp and what doesn’t.

2 Likes

Highest I’ve seen until proven otherwise - @Hashmalash Best get the screenshots sent in! haha

1 Like

Thank you, answered all my Questions :slight_smile:

What the actual donkey

4 Likes

eek…have spent a fair bit of time on other toons but now Blaze is my one and only.

6 Likes

Thank you for the :joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

How does one go past 50? Is it all about crafting? Mining? I returned in October and have yet to reach 50 on my main. I dont mine anymore or craft much as a result and im thinking that could be it.

Hey Dat congrats hun I recon over that lvl they should give you more cubits you don’t seem to have enough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fiesty

Yes continue as useal. Each evel Costs 200k XP. So far, Unlimited levling.

The dog are important!!

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to disagree with all the nasty comments about this. This is where I’m at, and by God, it feels like madness. Most days I don’t even feel like I have the game either, but it presents itself as one of my few distractions.

4 Likes