Hit Level 1000+

i investigating how they do it since the betadays lol i finished beta at level 47 after 2000hours i think lol and now i got them all stuck at 30/35

1 Like

Rereading that post, yeah, now I can see it might not have been directed at the OP but rather an expression of personal sadness about their own situation, sometimes things come across wrong online. In which case, to you both, I’m sorry, truly. :frowning: Hopefully interaction within the game and here on the boards can serve to help some - there are those of us here dealing with various life issues who are helping to support each other, it really is a wonderful group of folks. Wish I could help more, will just add the old adage though it probably isn’t of much comfort: better to be alone than to wish you were!

5 Likes

1 Month after :

17 Likes

You really do love Boundless. Your level definitely deserves higher rewards. More cubits and even a little extra coin to acknowledge your love of this game.

1 Like

God what do i do to pass you^^

I past 300 a week or so ago haven’t checked the boxes check them to night.

How the F are you at over 1000 levels? I checked mine. And I’ve played a lot. And am only 226. You must be on teaching pies every second your on. Crazy. Good for you. But crazy.

2 Likes

A gentle reminder to all the People.
Boxes will never appear as Long as there is one with the same Name originating from the same trigger a.i. iron or wooden reward daylie in the reward list
Andthere will be NO Retro activation or reinbursting.

Nothing compared to what your level is, but I finally hit 100 on PC…

11 Likes

Gratz. Scarily i realised i have almost 1500 on my main now, and a few hundred on alts.

Time to go outside…

2 Likes

Outside is a lie

8 Likes

I went outside once, the graphics were absolutely amazing but the gameplay and storyline completely sucked.

19 Likes

I need a doc …

13 Likes

very nice. ailes123. Congratulations.

lol and here I am somewhere around 70s Fork over some of them exps!

Plus, the whole permadeath mechanic is seriously harsh… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m close to lv 200 now, I clearly need to work harder… :grin:

4 Likes

Lol I’m right there with you! Mining, crafting and so on. Between all my alts I am close to 2k I think. Now I put all what I need on just Savior. He alone is close to 1k. Do you use teaching pies? I live on them and speed brews lol.

Honestly there should be a special thing for those who surpass specific milestones (including lvl 1000). Idk a badge, a title, a body paint, a wearable, anything really that shows that this person is a true dedicated player who lives in Boundless :cowboy_hat_face::joy:.

8 Likes

Maybe able to grow more heads or extra pair of hands :smiley:

2 Likes

Maybe get pants/trousers before everyone else? :joy:

4 Likes

time for bed…

7 Likes

I need to go more mining :joy: only lvl 231 and I have 2422 hours on the game :grin:

2 Likes