Hit Level 1000+

Noob! :stuck_out_tongue: Got 900 more levels than you on my main alone, wonder what it would be if I would add up all the levels of my 15 characters…

2 Likes

What to the XP do after you fill all your skill pages on all ten characters?

Gives you cubits which with you can buy cosmetics and plots!!

1 Like

Plots all the way :grinning:

1 Like

yep, gotta love all those plots

Don’t be sad, i am also very slow at Leveling.
It is probably because i never used this massive Crafting of Stones, when it was still available and now i just craft with my Crafter Krabat with 4 Refineries, 3 Compactors and the rest just 1 Machine for each.
And i do rarely mining with my main, Hours of Shovel Gathering (Epic) don’t give any single XP.
I have a nice Plant Storage, masses on Plants/Stones/Shrooms and Grass, since months i don’t earn XP for that. Zero, nothing, you know, thats the cause i get with Kralith maybe all 2-3 days a level, IF i do other things like collecting Goo, Foliage or Earth/Gravel/Sand or Hunting some Creatures.

I have to much idl afk time and to much time I spend to talk ingame with other people :wink:

I am not sad :joy: just a remark that other people has got much more level with the same playtime or lower playtime. Maybe i should use from time to time anything else than a persisting pie maybe a teaching pie :rofl:

thats bad

Thats what i have to deal with since Release.
We got a small timeframe, where Shovel-Gatherer got XP, but it was removed again, because no clue, i guess XP junkies got it somehow abused.

I’m now at a combined alts of 2k levels. I’m starting to feel burnt out. Primarily because of lack of meaningful content. Alternative ways to get oort and such. I will say this one last time (maybe :stuck_out_tongue: ) this is Like a beta. Like mandalorian would say. “ this is the way.”… now with games.

Lol what? I would have thought you were way higher. So you may have all your plots on the perimeter of our cities? I have almost 2 k and the way I do it most likely like them is live on teaching pies and speed brews. My suggestion is go mining on McRib with those mats and stacks of speed hammers. You will get 30 levels in a few hours.

This place looks familiar. :joy:

This blows my mind :flushed: I can’t believe you can attain that many plots :heart_eyes: and here I am feeling all proud of having 200 plots like a fool :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol. Not even close. I’m a way higher level now. Plus I got the deluxe upgrade when it came out for PS4. So the 10% bonus has been great. Not living plot to plot anymore. Lol.

2 Likes

Lol I’m just messing with ya.

1 Like

shovel gathering gets no xp? that’s my thing! no wonder it takes so long to level…

Im sick of this … totally sick of it … enough to die.
NO MORE!

7 Likes

Congrats !

Awaiting your level 3000 ‘quitting’ post :crazy_face:

3 Likes

That’s horrible :mask: so gross!

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

13 Likes

time to necro this!! finally level 1000!!!

18 Likes