:boundless:

2 Likes

GZ
I am at 493 :weary: far away

this is necro a post :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Congratulations! 4000 levels more to go xD

2 Likes

Yeah many players have a ton of plots from all those sweet sweer levels. Got 1500+ half those i ended up buying because i thought i wanted to start a mall…but now it just allows me to build what i want.

Its so good leveling is infinite. I wonder if the devs will reward the first player to level 100,000

Man and I’m only at 360ish after 2k+ hours lol

4 Likes

its ok man, the reason my main toon has more than what i bought was because i use him for building and mining. without the bought plots he would be somewhere in the 700’s i think. which sounds far more reasonable.

1 Like

Mining and sorta building. I don’t craft is why I’m probably still low. But like you I bought a lot of plots.

Nice. I’m getting close. In the 900’s somewhere.

1 Like

because of all the skill points used for crafting many things i made a separate toon for crafting so any xp goes to him. When i end up delving into making food ill make a seperate toon for that.

I am not much better, I am now 500 and i have nearly 3650hours :joy:

1 Like

My main is close to this ratio.

I have several hundred plots on an alt I bought for an early theme build. Right now most of them are being used in a giant gleam and glass cube lol.

1 Like

Finally. :raised_hands::raised_hands:

26 Likes

Congrats! I’m jealous of your stock of cubits

1 Like

Hehe I think I have about 40k at the moment, and that’s a small amount compared to some

Those will be gone soon.

1 Like

Grats sir!

1 Like

Congratulations, nicely done; still patiently looking forward to getting to 1,000 myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

I on the other hand have “only” advanced to 679 since my post on this thread. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks. And it was. Plus I don’t mine. Which is the best way to level I think.
Good luck reacting level 1000+
You can do it!:+1:

1 Like

500 days boundless

4300 hours played

Lvl 4500

9 Likes

does that mean you level up at least once every hour? :open_mouth:

2 Likes