Hit Level 1000+

I’m lvl 400 with 10,000 plots Mwahahaha yesh me a Lazy :cookie:

6 Likes

Let’s create a guild called Lazy Levelers :rofl:

I dunno where I am level wise (quick opening the chests all the time, never look at the level it shows). But I am sure it’s only a few hundreds.

3 Likes

I’ve been talking with James about a level tax and sort-of a Universal Basic Level (based on UBI) program for us Lazy Levelers… It brings about level equity so that we get some of that XP all these crazy level people are making.

(Note: this was a joke)

9 Likes

Jamesyesididsaythat

6 Likes

omg that’s so creepy…

1 Like

Finally lvl 1000

12 Likes

Whaaat!!?? 76,000 cubits!?? :scream::scream::grimacing:

1 Like

i believe there comes a point when you no longer need to spend all your cubits constantly especially if you plan on only buying plots when you need to.

im in the low 100+ i feel that will happen to me someday. then ill most likely be adding details to existing plots instead of adding plots

2 Likes

1000 levels is basically 300,000 cubits. The first thousand levels is a few cubits short but, yeah…

I was holding over 300k for a while but I recently bought some plots in case I decide to build a new storage facility.

Git grinding lol - I can’t imagine trying to hit these sort of levels in the new system that’s coming. @ailes123 probably will though :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m always buying 10 plots per time when needed hahaha

I am nearly Level 2800 and must Double my Level to get enough Plots for planned buildings…
So two more years…
or Stop working and having No real Life anymore…

4 Likes

Well, @Turrican2006 your buildings are huge!!!

1 Like

Im done with the game. Not interested in this game anymore.
Rez me when there are titans smashing my base.

1 Like

I am not worthy (so slow I am):

7 Likes

But look at that cool mask and awesome body paint. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you’ll get there.

6 Likes

Update 18. Jan 2021
18 jan 21
Goals before next Update
-Getting Aquarius to Lvl 1111
-Getting all other Characters to Lvl 200+

5 Likes

Allright guys, this maybe your last chance to able to reach level 1000+ before the new update release - which will require 13,000+ levels to be the new level 1000+ muahahaha

5 Likes

Someone guide me to an easy way to farm some exp for some quick cubits xD

1 Like

Get teaching pies and speed brews, and either go gem mining, or plain gleam sphere mining. You would get 2-4 levels / hour. But it is boring (I don’t do it myself - only when I really need gems or gleam)
You can additionally process the rock / gleam by refining it and making it into decorative rock / gleam - this will further boost the experience gained.

Regards,

2 Likes

I’m getting close to 1000, been pushing hard for last 2 months trying to get there, glad I started doing it before the changes were announced

2 Likes