[HOST] i wanted to vanish out of nowhere

Pretty sure Host’s planet is a bigger planet that cost more than 10$/month

3 Likes

This is very sad news indeed

2 Likes

@Fuzzybear1919 sometimes it’s just better to start over, but glad to help anyway I can

2 Likes

Nvm read it wrong well I’m gonna go reclaim my stuff ugh

1 Like

Really appreciate what you and @May-L04 have done for the community

I don’t wanna say goodbye :pleading_face: so… see you two later :hugs:

Now time for some rest and welcoming the new life :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Gl To the irl @HOST and @May-L04. Hope everything goes Well with the baby :).

Hope you all the Best my friend.

3 Likes

Enjoy the Fam and stay safe. Be happy. See you around. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great time to take a long break tbh… maybe my guild hall will be done by the time you come back :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for all you’ve done. I wish you well with the new little one. Perhaps we’ll meet again on a titan or Hytale or something.

3 Likes

It sure does!!

Stay well, good buddy!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you for the contributions to the game and community, Enjoy the new Fam. Have a good one Bud. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ezpz isn’t going anywhere it’s good mall

5 Likes

Peace out, brother. Love the child they are the actual FUTURE.

Who knows the web might bring us back together again :spider:

3 Likes

@HOST All the very very best to you, @May-L04 and eventually new sprog!
Enjoy all the stress and hard work that real life can offer and look forward to you returning for the escapism and a more relaxed form of gameplay :+1:

2 Likes

Fare thee well Host. Everything you did always struck a chord in my heart. From the cuttletrunk zoo to the experience portals, I look forward to what a madman like you will do next.

4 Likes

Host-chan but but but why (Q.Q)
We all gonna miss you I’ll still be around if you decide to return in da FUTURE Mmmk
NepNep Fleet will protect everyone while you gone in meantime boop

4 Likes

Best wishes! Let’s hope that some Future update motivates us to play again at some point :slight_smile:

Regards,

2 Likes

But maybe we see you return (in the not so distant) future :wink:.
Completely understand where you’re coming from because it really feels like a job at times (Especially these last months). And you run aaaaaaaaa lot.:wink:

Anyway sad to see it go and hop to see it pop up again :wink:.

3 Likes

the plots in dk mall are not dkmall they are in the matrix area (legendsville) town area .
these plots are blocking us from rebuilding the area, we already took out all the sand please remove these plots before you leave so we can re build and we will save you plots after the area is renovated if you want thank you

p.s sorry there are also mall plots but i am not talking about those

1 Like