How are you organizing your gleam?

I use a shop stand in the illuminaughty footfall co-op. It has been pretty successful storing all these colors!

… or just put everything in a black container to make it ‘pop’!

only 32 left to go!!

10 Likes

But what about wood, rock, sand, foliage, tangle, etc?

No one is going home until we’ve got them all x255.

7 Likes

I’d better kick off the mass crafting of a few hundred more storage blocks then!

Currently they’re all lumped together here…

3 Likes

I guess I better get my finger out then?

Stick a fork in me; I’m done. :rainbow:

21 Likes

Arrg, I better get cracking

1 Like

Wow nice. Now give me all your strong red :smiling_imp:

1 Like

ALL of my strong red? :thinking: Well that would defeat the purpose of organizing a full set, eh? I might trade a few… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Better pass that fork this way :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Haha, GG bud! :unicorn:

1 Like

there are enough forks for everyone!
blue-raja

4 Likes

This is probably a long shot but would anyone be willing to sell me just one of each gleam not in game ?:slightly_smiling_face: I’d go around and collect it myself but I just don’t have the time unfortunately. I’ll pay 500 a piece. So the 226 (that are not in game) x500 is about 113,000c for the lot. That’s all the money I have (and the most I’ve ever had :joy: ). I’d pay out more but I honestly don’t have any more. Thanks.

1 Like

Photoshopped…

More Photoshopping…

5 Likes

^ How can there be this much shade thrown with all this gleam?

2 Likes

What’s the easiest way to find the # of a color?

Come at me bro lol (seriously, come down to my basement and check it out…) :smiling_imp:

I used a request basket, it tells you the color # of the item.

1 Like

Using the UI mod posted on forums giving the color and number…I will organize it by number/color

Come on round my digs and have a look then!

:grin:

Edit: Also, I ain’t got the photoshop skills to do that. Can you even use photoshop with a controller? :video_game: