World color palette generation discussion & poll

Oh, and have them spawn in mountain sizes that we have seen in the the past! None of this… “Get one here and then two six steps over there…” :sweat_smile:

1 Like

would love an exo with all black colored elements, bet it would look sweet!

2 Likes

Yeah I wish I could still back the game. It wasn’t available to be a “founder” on ps4. I would of easily backed it this game is amazing.

How about atleast one exo during the Halloween event being black orange purple colors?

4 Likes

We just had a decent orange(ish) and purple(ish) gleam, at least. Still time to spawn in a black gleam exo, tho…

@james :pray:t2::black_heart::new_moon::spider::bat:

IMG_0156

3 Likes

How about a black everything and 2 gleam colors (orange and purple) nights would be really dark. Or orange purple everything and black gleam

Don’t get me wrong; I’m not complaining. I’m happy enough with what we’ve got queued up already. Let’s just say for the sake of argument that I have personally reached a certain level* of comfort when it comes to oranges & purples.

Black gleam on the other hand… there will never be enough. At any rate, not trying to steer this too far off topic so I’ll cease / desist here for now. :jack_o_lantern::space_invader:

*Shadow Orange or Shadow Violet (or freaking shadow anything) are always a welcomed addition. :grin:

2 Likes

I want black gleam too. Can make tinted windows for builds. If event is going on for a weekish and we get exos every 3-4 days than no reason all the exos in that week can’t be Halloween colors

2 Likes

Oh my how much of each of those do you have lol

Hopefully more than I’ll ever need… If not, I know where to go for more! :sweat_smile:

He won’t give them up trust me lmao

Good to know I’m not the only gleamaholic in boundless

Yeah but I’ve never seen anyone that matches your obsession Fante lmao

2 Likes

I’d like some more saturated colors - the oranges we’ve had so far look like pastels or sherberts almost (to me) and the purples are ok…but I’d like to see some that are darker or something. Really, just any color that we don’t already have lol :woman_shrugging: :laughing::grin::grin:

7 Likes

Most shadow colors would be awesome. (That are actually on world) it’s frustrating/irritating seeing gleam colors or world colors that don’t truly exist on the world.

1 Like

Oh trust me… I get it… I’ve been sitting on the entire palette for seven months straight now.

It’s such a tease having everything to sample but not enough to do what I’d like with. Plenty of colours to dye die for in the Boundless universe!

3 Likes

Lol, that was supposed to be the name of my Spray paint shop: To Dye For… :slight_smile:

Sadly I don’t think they sell well due to high prices so I canned the idea…

Ahh yes this thread is for me!

This is why I have stopped playing. I even let my beacons expire.

I’m seeing a lot of comments about dark/black gleam! :wink:
I think if a planet has black gleam it should be permanent! (And lots of it, nobody wants another Vulpto situation :wink: )

1 Like