How did you make your millions?

Are there portals to those from your palace perchance? I find myself low on glands.

3 Likes

Yep! :smiley: Four of them open right now I think, the names are different but all some variation of Hunting Grounds. Personal favorite is the Burn world one (portal is on the upper balcony, off to the right if coming up the stairs), as the lava there will get you free kills if you do laps along the shore.

I’ve found with this method not really worth killing anything but roadrunners or hoppers on the slingbow durability, but doing this tends to get a lot of meteors falling - can rotate through the hunting grounds, get a bunch of them, then backtrack later to dormant harvest (or just kill one mob and run as they fall). A little extra Oort there. :wink:

3 Likes

You the best, love your work for the community

4 Likes

Thank you, appreciate it!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How cool would it be to see an organized “RoadRunner Group Hunt” (meteors ignored) :slight_smile:

Regards,

2 Likes

It used to be done by HSE don’t think they do them anymore tho

2 Likes

If you need roadrunners, head to my sovereign lol, it seems to be their nesting planet.

Having ice cracks, floating mountains and flat caves seems to generate an area they love. I don’t usually see less than 5 or 6 every time I warp in

1 Like

mined out the second hour

anyone that has truely never been on a lucent exo the moment they spawned before the locust show up has never touched heaven…

that first hour with out the gaping hole of missing gems is just something you cant explain until you have seen and mined it your self.

I honestly feel sorry for those that have not tasted what is like to have so much access to gems like this only to come back as those late comers arrive and then off loading them for a cool 1/2 - 1 million…

only then you realize you are now one of the locust that have pillage the rock everyone else is so desperate to mine out, just like you just did…

1 Like

Just gotta grind

2 Likes

My Alts were Born rich, every couple of months they get their allowance lol
Seriously though it has gotten to the stage where if I need coin it can be done in a matter of days

2 Likes

200w

that’s a lot of chicken!, uuurgh i mean bones

2 Likes

where’s your sovereign?

1 Like

What do you mean, I’ve been on an exo 2 min after it spawns (and half an hour before it got announced on the forums/discord) and haven’t touched a single block, just mapped it and off I went :joy:

Mining isn’t for me, no amount of lucent seams will tempt me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Allowance? There’s allowance??? How did you work that sorcery :sweat_smile:

Hmmm maybe I haven’t been nice enough to James

Dead beacons, hunt and sell oort (50%), mine and sell gems and lastly whip my hair back and forth whip my hair back and forth.

2 Likes

Where are your portals?

I found Paka’s place and thought i had found it…

1 Like

Sorry, it is a bit confusing, there is both a Paka’s Place and Paka’s Palace. Paka’s Place is on Gyosha, there are a couple T3 portals there though. The hub is the Palace, there is a portal to it at TNT Alcyon. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There are also 10,346 Sov planets under Paka’s name. So Yeah what she said above. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I went hunting on a couple of the spiral biomes this weekend and had a delightful time. Thanks @bucfanpaka - high hopper numbers too as an added bonus :star_struck::heart:

2 Likes

Awesome!! :smiley: :+1: Hunting on those has really become one of my favorite chill-out activities. :slight_smile: Gleam Spiral is a great biome (good for building too), very few obstructions, and it is a little easier to see at night, having gleam around.

1 Like