How do I get silver?

It depends on what you’re doing. If you main a miner lvls come really fast. Anything else not so much. Lvl 50+ is 200k xp per level. You get 300 cubits 4 skill points and 1 cleanse point per lvl. But with that being said you can lvl an alt up to 25 fairly quickly with little trouble.

I can’t see that being true. It might work in getting them the experience, but the skill pages give you the things you need like ability to go to dangerous planets. Such as the fog you saw. Your alt can’t get the protection, you have to get it from the skill page. Same with the faster hammer, increase the speed of your hammer, or protection from the critters. There is a skill calculator that I will see if I can find the link where you can experiment and figure out what skills is best for what you want to do.
What level are you at now? Are you on PC or PS4? If on PC when you are on a planet and want to mark the portal location, just use L on your keyboard. I’m not sure if that is the default or not but you can look in your settings.
click on locations, then where it says you are at, such as on Boori after you have gone through the portal. You should be given the option to save location. I name mine the planet name and that it is a portal location, such as Boori Planet location
Hope that helps…

One of the problems for new players is that they want to hurry and get the higher level items. I don’t know why you want the compactor, but to me that is mid or higher level; but it depends on what you want to use it for.

Here is the link, hope it works https://boundlessskill.com/

Correct.

The higher the level, the longer it takes to level up. You can get 3 alts to level 20 far faster than you can get 1 alt to level 50.

Don’t bother with additional skill pages until you’ve got a level 50 character.

Have an alt that does all your crafting, and alt that does all your gathering, an alt that does your mining, and an alt that does your hunting, eventually, if you want to solo the entire game.

I know how t save destinations.

I have a ton saved.

I’m lvl 24.

I have the skill calculator.

As to the alt vs skill page…

Literally, everything I’ve read is opposite of what you said.

If skill pages are so useful then why would you ever create an alt?

Now I don’t know if I should make an alt or skill page.

Ugh

Skill pages still use the same skill point pool. That’s why it’s best to wait till after lvl 50

I’m finding cubits hard to come by.

I’m lvl 24 and just have enough to buy an alt.

Maybe I bought too many plots.

I only have 85.

Creating all these alts will take me forever. Lol

You can just buy the next alt with the alt you just got. I wanna say you only need to get to lvl 10 or so to buy another alt. Tho I could be way off since I use 1 character

I’m sorry, but what you said makes no sense to me.

What do you mean when you say I can just buy the next alt with the alt I just got?

And you don’t use alts at all? Just skill pages?

Well when you lvl with the new alt he will get cubits and you can use those to buy another alt. Yea I only use the 3 skill pages. But I also buy cleanse points with the cubits I earn lvling. Currently I could have almost 5 skill pages of they let us have more than 3.

Honestly, most people who level hard use rock. You set up a time to of crafting tables, get the volume crafting ability and then process about 20 stacks of 900 rock.

If you want rock I’ll give you a bunch for free (just you)

I never did that lol

Yeah, I think about one of my 3 main pages are all rock->stone. The rest is mining, crafting, and hunting… probably in that order. Build is nice but I don’t do enough of it to really have it account for much of my total xp… too bad too. I really like building.

Takes like 3 hours to earn enough cubits from an alt to make another alt because you get to repeat all the objectives.

OK.

So, long term, considering I want to concentrate on building…

I should just use 1 of the 3 reset tokens on my current char and respec as a miner.

Then buy an alt and start him into crafting?

Or can there be a workable miner/crafter with the total skill points ill eventually have?

Sorry about all the Q’s, I’ve never been more confused on what the “right” thing to do is.

I wish they had a system like FFXIV.

Don’t worry too much. I mean, plan and play around. Youtube “Jivita Boundless”, he has a bunch of videos on this topic and really, your play style is your own, so you will likely have to adjust stuff no matter what.

The problem is that you can’t play around with the skill points unless you want to spend cleanse points etc if you want to change things.

So, thanks for that.

Unbelievable.

Yeah, ask the forums for a good miner build, then make a new account for crafting (it’ll only take like 6 hours probably to get the crafter up to a necessary level).

No, you can’t mix miner and crafter, not enough skill points.

In that time you’ll earn enough cubits to get another alt easily also.

1 Like

You get cleanse points every level and unless your changing things drastically like I do you should be okay

to me you need your skill points to go onto page one, your main page. Alts can give you coins as they complete objectives and skill up, you can take them to malls, market and buy items you don’t have coin for.
I don’t now what you can and can’t do, so I have to make a guess on what info, tips I give you.
As for alts, they can do tasks you don’t want to do, and you can focus on getting your skills up in area you want and so not spend skill points in other areas. Cooking for example. If I had had a alt at level 20 I could have taken the skill points I put into it and she could have earned them and done the cooking. Then I could have put my points into protection from the critters for when I went to level 2 and 3 planets.

We all have different opinions on what is the best way to do something, like skinning a cat, LOL There is more than one way to skin a cat, as the saying goes.
Those who have played a lot of MMOs, survival games, shooter games will have a different opinion on how to do something than I do, who has until recently played Sims 3 and match 3 games. I also have to compensate for a arm that has neurological problems and will all of a sudden start to jerk. What works for one won’t for me.