How everyone enjoying the forge nerf?

Wonder if that will actually happen… quirks being unexpected behaviour and all, not sure that being able to target them makes them more half-boons than quirks…

2 Likes

Yup you might need to target some attributes and make up for what’s lacking if you don’t happen to be a master forger… weird how now after the balance that phrase actually has meaning doesn’t it…

@Crete

1 Like

I just started forging yesterday because I need a tool to activate the LED blocks, (they don’t just light up on their own) and I am finding it a little wasteful. After spending about 6000 coin on finding the ingredients I ended up using up all my ingredients to make no changes to the chisel.

Not sure what my skills need to be like to ensure I don’t waste my ingredients but it seems that I can forge and forge but my tools just keep eating up the limited supplies I do have. To be honest I am discouraged about doing anything with my LED blocks now (oh boo-hoo). I’m not discouraged by the game, I still have plenty to work on. :smiley: Eventually I’ll get the tool to make them go but as it stands now I have to wait it out.

1 Like

I have change chisel for you, 200 each :yum:

2 Likes

Amazing! Guide me to your location and I’ll pick one up! :smiley: You can PM me if you’d like to.

Did you see this post?

2 Likes

Shhh crete lol. I add dura on my changers so that’s something…

I’ll be home in about an hour, I’ll meet you at the BCON BRGR in ultima, its directly north of the ultima main hub near the clocktower

1 Like

Pfft, everyone already knows your changers work best. I forge mine then drop them off a cliff… cause they are nonsense junk compared to yours!

=P

1 Like

I think the forge still works just fine. I simply disagree with the “forge is nerfed so bad I won’t be forging anymore” bandwagon. My forge is still churning out good quality, so sorry for you other guys’ bad luck :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i want roadrunner trophies

I’ll try that today. I was doing the recipe given in the announcement. I just don’t like wasting things and forging seems to do that. :frowning:

lol, I went RR feather hunting, and the first 3 RR’s i killed dropped feathers! “It’s gonna be a great morning!!”

After 40 mins I found 3 total… =P

1 Like

You got 3!? You lucky devil!

Super! I’ll be there. This will be my first interaction (really) with another player in-game. Please bear with me as it might take a few mins for me to calibrate and engage properly. Looking forward to getting my first forged tool as well. :grimacing:

2 Likes

:scream:

First contct?! I’m honoured lol. I’ll be there in like 5min

2 Likes

I finally forged my first thing. Thanks devs.

Only needed 3 Effect Gum, maybe a dozen and a half Unstable Boon 1, and an Iron Chisel. No maxed attributes (I’m not a forger), I don’t have coils for my extractor so I’m pretty limited in ingredients, but now I have a quirky little Changing Chisel. Disco Dance Floor here I come.

Feels good man.

4 Likes

any chance you might share your forge rack/rotation?

2 Likes

Who doesn’t!? :joy:

They need to swap mining drops from meteors to creature drops, mostly trophies. I can get 1000’s of ancient tech and fossils in an hour. But it takes two days to get enough cores or feathers to do anything.