How many characters do you have?(poll)

I have 8 slots with avatars in them. Two are placeholders for names i wanted to reserve, 6 are developed to some extent.

1 of them is a forger alt but I never started forging so he is sitting around level 25 mostly unplayed.

The other 5 I play at least weekly, sometimes using 3 or 4 of them daily. Dedicated hunter gets the least use.

voted more then 5 cause buugi is to lazy to count to 9 :grin:

I have 5 Toons total:
Miner / banking
Crafter
Hunter /gatherer
Gatherer / (future farming?)
Builder
I use all five regularly based on “strategy”, mood, and or whim.
2 of my Toons are maxed out and a third is pretty close. The remaining Toons will be maxed out sooner or later.

They also all have their own story too, right? Do they have different personalities tho?

1 Like

I have two alts, one is my cook and to some extent crafter. She can do low level crafting and low level forging but not much. I doubt I will ever give her the protection for the higher level planets and just enough to help with critters on level 2 planets until I have given her what is most important.

Second alt is my forger, he can’t do any cooking at all, I had given him the brew but when my first alt gets to where she can have a skill page at 50 it will have brewing.

So, his tasks are crafting all tools and weapons, augments and now forging. I have given him some protection for other planets and from critters but not much and I don’t think he will go to any of them much.

I HATE the 15 time minute on switching pages; when I have my main girl is my hunter/gather and miner. When I go out lots of times when I am gathering I am also hunting. And losing that gather epic really hurt me in what amount I can get. To wait 15 minutes, it isn’t worthwhile to do the changing.

I don’t want to have to go to the trouble and time to make a third alt who can be a gather only, they are too slow at the start and I have too much to do as I am mainly a solo player.

Having come from RPG to MMORPG to now just MMO, I do sort of think of them with different personalities tbh.

Or things like “nightstar will do that” when I’m on another toon even though ofc it’s all me lol.

We’re all a bit mental here, right? RIGHT?

please say it’s not just me …

3 Likes

You are absolutely correct, sir. Lol

1 Like

It’s not just you. Lol

I have the full 10, but only 3 of them see alot of use

My main character is what I do most stuff on, Building, mining, and combat,
I have a main crafting character
and a character for farming wood, plants and the like

then I also have specialized crafting characters that do not see nearly as much use as the main 3.

Any char with the >Troll< guild tag is mine.

I have 4 but only really use 2 since we got 5 skill pages.

One of the 2 I don’t really use stands by my guild book to give out coin to the 2 I do use!

If this was an option:

I’d definitely kill those 2 guys off without hesitation!

1 Like

3 characters - one planned to focus on combat, one crafting, and one gathering.

I’ve only played my main character the last few months.

I got 2 but the other one is pretty much completely unused. I do everything on the one character, totaling over 105m total exp so far. I always felt like it’s more fun to have all progress to one character rather than spread over several toons :+1:

My alts witch (with a b) and moan about each other, there’s even jealousy too, most of them also don’t like they need to pay rent to my main (any coin they earn, lol!).

For the longest time my crafter alt was the only one with a proper house way back on Gellis, so she got referred to as the ‘crafty witch’ (with a b, often said in a weird voice either out loud or in my head!)…

No, no, I’m totally sane! Don’t worry!

3 Likes

I got enough XP to spread around, my main has 5 maxed skill pages and 1800 skillpoints I can’t use, my crafter also has 5 skill pages not all yet maxed I think…

1 Like

Yeah, I could have lots of maxed alts but no point when I got everything I need on 1 char and for me personally, 100m exp on 1 char looks better than 20m on 5 chars :sweat_smile:

I have 5. I do not play the game, I watch my characters play the game and they’re all different.

1 Like