How many Networks do WE Need?

A good economy benefits everyone. While players that have been playing longer will most likely have a little more coins in-game than you… there should be no reason you can’t make coins in the current economy.

Granted, this has zero to do with the OP, so to keep it within the confines of the OP … there is an economy good enough in the game to support multiple networks if someone should want to build more.

2 Likes

Cookie Kingdom will support any network that wants a hub on Houchus boop

5 Likes

It was a joke about Communism and George Orwell’s Animal Farm.

3 Likes

O
10 chars

TNT also fuels about 5 or so of the T1-T4’s. Might be more, @Envyv77 might know better.

Generally just while we are waiting to find a replacement host for the planet monolith :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s a question of ‘need’… I feel like expansive portal networks are one of the few endgame goals that we have.
More networks means more people have decided that they and their guild are active enough to afford one.
Because they can > because they need

3 Likes

What if each planet had a hub that led to as many planets as (feasibly) possible. To clarify, I’m not saying make a portal from say Beckon to Serpinsarindi, but if Beckon, Trior, Arie, etc had a portal (in one place) to all the t1, t2, t3, planets and so on, you could always choose which real world network:
East Amerca, Europe, etc to go to.

1 Like

I wish each planet had a sub hub where it has portals to its planet and planets around it then connected someway to larger hubs

2 Likes

Yeah what he said. :+1:

1 Like

“Build the hub you want to see in the world” - Mahoortma Ghandi

3 Likes

As many as people want to build…but be sure you want to do it for yourself. Networks being built for others burn out fast because playing a game for someone else isn’t fun :wink: hehe

2 Likes

we need as many hubs as possible so if one go’s down others can take its place and someone does not have to build a new one, image tnt went down what would we all do , and the competition breads innovation like in everything in life

2 Likes

Thx to all for the replys , interessting thougts and statements .

Greetings Turrican2006

2 Likes

Elly’s gleam hub is apart of the TNT network and we fuel a good part of it as well plus the farm network

2 Likes

Its 600 rough oort a week for a T5-6 Network like TNT, you go to like 2-3 hunts a week and you are set.

Honestly it would be nice if the planets, tiers and regions were lined up some what logically so that you could go from T1-T6 and stay within your region. I dont know what the heck the devs were smoking when some one though it would be a good idea to have to go from west coast us back to euro and then east coast us… not everyone in the world has awesome internet.

Like why are planet in other regions of the world closer to each other in game, yeah if the internet didnt have latency or if everyone was on fiber but like in the real world is its just dumb and speaks to some stupid game design idea the devs wouldnt just let go over being practical

1 Like

I am sure this may not be the majority but I rather think the networks are pretty awesome and worth the cost it takes to run them. I mean the idea alone of a centralized network of portals to access the universe is awesome. I’ve use many of the networks and many hubs throughout the game.

I think the cost to run these makes perfect sense to me. There shouldn’t be 400 networks around though… even though I’m not opposed to it… (haha).

Ideally though, having 3-5 networks isn’t horrible. I have always used TNT the most, but that was mainly because I met @Soju-VB on the very first day of playing and he setup a portal for us to his Farm which in turn connected to TNT Mega and also to PS Grovidias Te.

I think the way the game is set up like this:

is pretty ridiculous … but maybe it just wasn’t planned out all that well.

1 Like

as much as ya can but please stop making them go to the same place lolz

yup i’ve seen places where you have the big three networks…all lead to the same exact city :s so you end up hoping that city has portals to other places on the planet to explore.

though i guess now its just the big 2?

1 Like

Might b big 3 again; as GTG is stepping up at just the right time. Also players may keep in mind Tiggs Tunnels as a smaller alternative. Most stops r countryside so u don’t need to travel thru big cities to find open country. Contact @Solgato if u need to find entry points.

5 Likes