How many new players have you seen around? And helped?

I fell across 4-5 of them grouped together on Storis last night. Pretty popping.

3 Likes

Lol at least you can buy the stuff… we grinded hell out of that serpensarindi for dias with our iron tools! No aoe nothing.
That was some GRIND BOIIS

6 Likes

In the last week or two I’ve seen at least a dozen, probably more new players. I’ve really only been on a couple of planets, often in isolated areas, so seeing that many seemed notable to me. I offered to answer any questions they ran into, but normally just wave at them unless they started a conversation.

2 Likes

One showed up in the middke of my build yesterday and scared the ■■■■ out of me. I forgot other people were even on Segi!

8 Likes

With humble bundle… a lot. And to be precise… the price of 45€ is scary for a lot of people that enjoy minecraft like mmo. 9€ in humble bundle … really helped me get to this game. I dont have much each month… and every year it gets more difficult. Greetings.

5 Likes

Big welcome to all new players!! :smiley:

I see this Humble Bundle is almost at 23k sold now - given the average of $7.46, that there is only the $1 and $10 level and the list of the highest contributors doesn’t seem to have anything that could really skew the average badly ($30s are in the top ten, though of course don’t know how many fall between $10 and $30), have to figure even with a conservative guess, knocking it down some, may easily have 15k Boundless keys out there now. :slight_smile: And still almost six days left!

5 Likes

We’re working on getting that implemented (foods). We will be adding at least on stand in the hub, although likely under each T1, possibly T2. Never-the-less, for very low level players, its still difficult. I just tell people to drop one point in caustic, but that’s not the best solution for really low level players. It’s better to use that in damage for instance.

If anybody want to help somebody low level use the Megahub, let us know, we can get you some foods. We’ll be crafting them.

6 Likes

To be honest I was using this chili so many times when I start playing and it was very helpful and easy to find, some on “Dk mall” other on “The Witches brew”. But not all owners of TNT Portal sells it. Maybe a future rule for those who want open a Portal to TNT Hub :wink:. You guys still doing a good job Thank you​:+1:

2 Likes

Yep, I did ask the members to add these and I know a few already have. So I imagine most will do so as time permits.

We can also provide these to those who need one. I added shop stands to the main hub, the stands by the T1 and T2 portals are priced below cost, but enough to hopefully prevent anybody from just buying them all out. And we have a couple stands in the middle of the hub priced closer to cost (again so that there are some there for us to hand out). If you need something hit up a TNT fellow and they should be able to help you get something from those stands.

Thanks for bringing this up guys!

Incidentally, I did this mod with my protection provided by one of these chilli’s, works pretty well. Uses about a 1/4 of its duration…

3 Likes

You can do what???

4 Likes

You can use a change chisel to alter several types of seam BEFORE you mine them.

If you mine the ore/gem/etc… then you have to process it into a block form before you can alter it again.

3 Likes

This is really good to know. I saw some chisels with transformation on them. Is that what does this?

3 Likes

Wow. That’s fantastic!

2 Likes

Yes, those are the ones.

The materials have different levels though. A base metal chisel will transform Iron ↔ Copper for instance but if you want to transform gems you need a gem chisel.

These are the same level/chisel requirements you get when trying to chisel the blocks.

1 Like

This may help some of the new comers also.

2 Likes

You can also change chisel stone and wood to any type you want with out changing the color.

1 Like

Holy moley I didn’t know that!!! Thank you!

2 Likes

Stand ready Welcome New players :wink:

3 Likes

Allllright!

1 Like

If you need any help, as in want to bombard questions, or help finding stuff, let me know.

3 Likes