How much coin do you own?

I was curious, what is the amount of coin you own right now?
The poll is anonymous.

Kind regards,

• 0 - 100K
  • 100K - 500K
  • 500K - 1M
  • 1M - 10M
  • 10M - 100M
  • 100M - 500M
  • 500M - 1B
  • 1B - 10B
  • 10B - 50B
  • 50B - 100B
  • 100B - 500B
  • 500B - 1T
  • 1T - prove it!

0 voters

I might log in later and see. MAYBE a couple mil.

There’s definitely a couple of players with 100m+ and maybe by now a billionaire or two.

I’d love to see someone flash a trillion - I don’t even know if the UI could handle it.

1 Like

Most of my coin gets put into the guild and goes on buying oort and keeping the buffs running. But other people put into that too, so I don’t count guild coin as mine. My personal coin can drop from a couple of hundred K to 32 coins as soon as I buy oort lol.

2 Likes

I can’t FATHOM how people make 10s of millions of gold here.

3 Likes

14,320 :moneybag: :dollar: :moneybag:

7 Likes

Prepped and staying on talk you can farm a million gleam in under ten hours, I think. It’s been a minute now.

Watch exos for high fossil counts, farm them for essence.

Any number of things. Since the minter you can make probably a million every 20 - 30 hours of gameplay without ever selling a single thing. Of course to keep that up you have to know a good forger :rofl:

Nightstar’s carrying 1.2m None of my other characters have more than lunch money :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a little ‘race’ with someone once and got a little over 15m. Most of the time I played I fluctuated between a few hundred k and 5m. I do have a bit of a tool collection, though.

2 Likes

A lot of people made a killing with the spark mint exploit, where the mint was accidentally set at 21c per 1k spark. Millions of spark minted for 10’s of millions of coin.

3 Likes

So I don’t know if this is trolling or not, but there is somebody with >500 billion and somebody with over 1 trillion coins! Wow!

Kind regards,

1 Like

doubt, i think its not possible got that amount normal way so simply troll or cheater

3 Likes

at one point i was very near 100m… now im below 50 but building and not getting the resources yourself can be expensive LOL

3 Likes

The minter was a mistake…

2 Likes

I love the minter! It helped me a lot and also ffor those that want to make quick coins.
It all depends on what your selling in game but with the playerbase currently the minter has helped many

4 Likes

Even fully coiled, the coin you get from the minter is far far below what you get from active trading.

5 Likes

Growth guves 480 ~520c per smart stack.
Stand with 2 people at a growth farm and you can make millions fast, not to mention the shimmwring orbs in addition

3 Likes

Growth gives 480 ~520c per smart stack.
Stand with 2 people at a growth farm and you can make millions fast! not to mention the shimmering orbs in addition.

2 Likes

I just think it encourages unhealthy amounts of play. Kind of wish it had a daily / weekly cap. But that’s just me.

5 Likes

not just you, I’m going to have to agree with you

3 Likes

I use the minter mostly as a trash can. The fact that I get coin is a plus. If it wasn’t there, I’d be throwing random :poop: at people to get rid of it.

4 Likes

Yep I do the same.

3 Likes

This game’s existence encouraged an unhealthy amount of gameplay when I played at launch. I put over 1k hours in the first year (avg 20hrs a week). that is a bit much, and no minter in sight at the time. Will it encourage some people to play more, sure, is it a problem? nah, people are always the source of their issues (or other people) not a game mechanic.

3 Likes