How much Damage Does It Take To...?

I usually forge the normal aoe hammers (plus all the other things) but if targeting very specific buffs/quirks on hammers (and just trying them), i just buy them for more peace of mind :grin:

I think there golden fist still stocks these.

Werehammers, heh.

2 Likes

If you use the were/sol strategy it requires devastating damage 9 + a mega str brew. It just so happens that this same combo, without the str brew can one hit T7 rocks or with the strength brew it can 1-hit T6 ore. We sell these tools at The Golden Fist and offer both speed and durability variants.There is another strategy in the post nightstar showed which uses a guaranteed crit which can also 1-hit ores, however it is less useful than were/sol.

1 Like

Actually i got 2 hammers (1 night 1 day) from tonezone already. Just finished mining using them. Good stuff. Had +550 dmg so i am sure they were not lvl 8 dmg… not sure what lvl though.

1 Like

I used some were/sol diamond hammers with strength brew + strength bomb and it one hit seams on t6, I’m pretty positive.

The were/sol hammers i used (had +550 dmg on them - not sure what dmg lvl that is) + mega strength brew did 1 hit ores on T6 without strength bombs.

That’s level 10 damage, I think.

1 Like

You need minimum lvl 9 dmg on diamond to 1-hit with were/sol without strength bombs.

http://www.pfiffel.com/bl/dmg/#1,0,4,9,9,1,5,1,5,1,0,0,9,0,0

2 Likes