Hi, it happens that I got very lucky with that last exo-planet and now I plan making a big combustion farm plus one big kindling farm. The size would be around 6000 crops for each.
I do have some questions however:
- isn’t it tedious to harvest - plant - fertilize such a big farm? I have one with 200 kindlings and it gets boring quite quick while it takes a lot of time
- should I plot a big land for this or shall I make it multi-layer? Do 2 layers / plot work?`
- should I even fertilize at all?
- what color of decorative refined gravel is best? I found that gray makes it hard to see if you skip seedlings. In creative I tried night green and night blue and it is better. What do you use? Are dark colors good for both kindling and combustion?
- do you harvest with a tiller or something else?
- I have a lot of compact hard coal, is it worth to turn it into enriched hard coal?
- Does anyone purchase enriched / infused fuels?