How to make the snow disappear

Just turn on plot view! This may not be news, but thought I’d share for anyone that missed it.

10 Likes

Im going to check this out if this really works then u are genius :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I thank the oortian gods for this one, thankfully known about it a while.
So annoying trying to build something when it’s covered in a blanket of white!

Definitely worth spreading the news for those who hadn’t realised!

4 Likes

Yea, this has been ingame for a while now actually, we used it all of the time on houchus to build. Oh and you also get rid of the snow if you build a giant glass plate above your base ;3 (not recommended, broke the framerate of my last base~)

2 Likes

Lol lol lol lol lol … ha

2 Likes

US east server what did I expect srsly lol.

I started to do this too!! :laughing:

Dont \ o_o /

1 Like

It’s already huuge but it’s waaaay up in the tree canopy, about 6 plots up or something. And my storage and workshop are underground, so many plots away.
Hasnt affected my mesh limit so far that I can see!

Ive got a portal that takes you up there and i’ve planted a few things and started a tree house lol. Eventually it will become another area of my place :blush:

Edit:

You can see it infront of the planet on this pic :slight_smile: it also has my towns glyph made from gleam up there

@Trickyy90 dont say I didnt warn you… Mine was very high up too. Then one day the game started to jitter all the time, never stopped…

2 Likes

Ill bear that in mind if I have any issues, I’ll know where to start trouble shooting! Thanks :slight_smile:
Touch wood it’s caused no issues as of yet

Mine had a size of around 250 “ground level” plots when it started and was full of chiseld blocks.

If only this would also get rid of the excessive rain and even more so the low visibility that it can create while building…

3 Likes

It does, or lets say it did on houchus, but there is no real nebula there.

I see i see, my style of building is generally to build into the landscape as it were… So I probably have far less blocks per plot than some builds that people make from scratch.
iirc I have around 1200 plots in my whole place so it’s not exactly huge either, and they’re pretty well spread out.

If it causes any issues I’ll just tear it down :slight_smile:

Also, I didn’t think blocks affected mesh count? Even chiseled ones? I could be very wrong though (it happens often :laughing:)

Not mesh count just general performance, I play on PS4 pro tho so if you are on PC chances are you will never encounter the problem.

1 Like

In beta weather was an option I tryd to fight the removal but people and dev said it is to feel more immersed in the game itself

1 Like

Nope I’m also a lowly PS4 player, and not even pro :wink:
Fingers crossed it won’t be an issue but at least I know now if it does! Ty

2 Likes

I’ve often wondered if the weather is synced for all players or if it varies… So when it rains for me is it raining for everyone else near by?

Not sure if thats a really stupid question or not :laughing:

Was gonna contact you if you would be interested to do some gardening in front off the theme park ice skate ring I want to make it garden so nothing blocks the cool stadium from main park center le me know if ya game love ya style fits nice with a theme park

1 Like