How to make the snow disappear

Mine had a size of around 250 “ground level” plots when it started and was full of chiseld blocks.

If only this would also get rid of the excessive rain and even more so the low visibility that it can create while building…

3 Likes

It does, or lets say it did on houchus, but there is no real nebula there.

I see i see, my style of building is generally to build into the landscape as it were… So I probably have far less blocks per plot than some builds that people make from scratch.
iirc I have around 1200 plots in my whole place so it’s not exactly huge either, and they’re pretty well spread out.

If it causes any issues I’ll just tear it down :slight_smile:

Also, I didn’t think blocks affected mesh count? Even chiseled ones? I could be very wrong though (it happens often :laughing:)

Not mesh count just general performance, I play on PS4 pro tho so if you are on PC chances are you will never encounter the problem.

1 Like

In beta weather was an option I tryd to fight the removal but people and dev said it is to feel more immersed in the game itself

1 Like

Nope I’m also a lowly PS4 player, and not even pro :wink:
Fingers crossed it won’t be an issue but at least I know now if it does! Ty

2 Likes

I’ve often wondered if the weather is synced for all players or if it varies… So when it rains for me is it raining for everyone else near by?

Not sure if thats a really stupid question or not :laughing:

Was gonna contact you if you would be interested to do some gardening in front off the theme park ice skate ring I want to make it garden so nothing blocks the cool stadium from main park center le me know if ya game love ya style fits nice with a theme park

1 Like

Dont censor the snow! Global warming is bad enough!

4 Likes

Aw thanks :slight_smile: I’d love to but I couldn’t promise any sort of time scale.
I’ve had around 2 hours play time this week :frowning_face: I’ve neglected hunting and my oort supply is scarily low!

If i get some proper game time I’ll definitely be up for it though and will certainly let you know!
I could recommend @Mittekemuis for gardening too!

Sea levels expected to rise 3 plots on Houchus in the next two hundred years!

3 Likes

I agree that it does but when building that is not always what we want!

1 Like

Lol you didnt knew that?

I like snow… weather effects in general… even when im building ^^

1 Like

Weather varies by location, but yes someone standing next to you will have the same day-time (ignoring tutorial with fixed day), the same clouds, and the same weather systems playing with the same proportions and strengths etc.

4 Likes

I agree with you, I like the weather too. Would actually like the occasional damaging storm… even if it only left cracks in your building blocks. I’d especially love to have rolling thunder and crashing and flashing lighting in ominous cloud systems that you can watch approach through the mountains and over the lakes and pass overhead followed by the contrast of a clear sky behind it.

That’s awesome :smiley:

Some more details we shared in the past:

5 Likes

Crazy how much those weather maps look like real RADAR footage.

1 Like

ow i mittekemuis i would not ask talked to her last week pretty full agenda
also dont worry the singlr aqua rule is never rush (reason we survived so long) so you golden if you do it 3years later we stil be happy :smiley:

2 Likes