Hubbit Network needs a new Xa Frant location

Looking for a city or active player on Xa Frant to put a new planetary hub.if you have a city on this planet and would like the Hubbit Network in your city let us know by joining our discord and posting in the Hubbit Network channelhttps://discord.gg/9T3BB68 . we will need a 2x2 plot area for the hub in your city.

this hub we do not own and looks like we need new location that we can own to continue to generate footfall for the network .the current location FF is not working correctly.

There is something wrong because I used that portal multiple times last weeks to get to Xa Frant, there should be many hundred coins from me alone.

Is it possible that the hub is owned by a char that didn’t visit it for a very very long time?

1 Like

Conkuur is only person i know there.

Check PS Xa Frant hub lol

2 Likes

@HOST has about 1 million plots on Xa Frant. Don’t know if he already built something.

3 Likes

Yeah at this point I want the network out of my Capitol anyway. So please come get it out I can use the plots. I and others are active so idk good luck wherever you land.

1 Like

i collected the coin last week but this is the only hub that another player owns and only have limited permissions ,corbin from the shire owns it havent been able to contact him for a very long time think hes gleam club and dosnt play anymore …if the portal is bing used then maybe we need to make another location just to have control and make sure coin is working correctly.

1 Like

@Conkuur i dont own plots corbin does…u can try to get ahold of him i sure cant

1 Like

Well i assume you know the timer on the property? msg me and I will keep an eye on it

That’s the problem. You must own all plots on a char that visits the plot at least once every 7 days.

6w 4d. It’s in the screenshot.

2 Likes

Exactly this is the problem …TY scrufola

2 Likes

@scrufola thankyou for teaching something new lol 1400+ hours in the game and i didnt know that,guess it comes with taking over the network…lol well guess like ill just have to find new location since i dont own the plots and the plots are on a gleamclub

1 Like

Oh boy just what I need another gleam to wait out lol

1 Like

Lol curse you gleam club!

1 Like

I am now GC …had to many damn beacons to fill just made sense lol

1 Like

Redux has plenty of footfall… a lot of people use hubbit to get there. You not having ownership of land is the cause… I can see why the city’s mayor is upset at the negative publicity that your OOPS! has caused for them.

1 Like

Yeah i didn’t understand the need for him to kinda throw me under the bus publicly when we coulda sorted this out but hey tact might not be his strong suit.

1 Like

1 million damn only if… Haha

2 Likes

You could tie into my Calla. It is the historic transfer point for Ultima Gateway. Let me know if you want to meet.