HUD Vanished, Reticle, Everything

Hey I filed a game log with a comment, here’s a screencap.

I’m sorry I can’t provide much detail, I was moving between storage, various machines, and the knowledge base window when i realized I didn’t have a reticle again. I’ve also been switching focus to and from a netflix (chrome) window.

This happened to me once before but I just restarted the game and it went away.

I opened the main menu to create this post and when I switched back to the game window after typing those paragraphs to restart the game, the HUD and compass, etc…have reappeared.

?? no idea but i sent the log.

Did you accidentally press F10? It hides the HUD.

2 Likes

Anyone know if the ps4 has this option?

We probably have to go into the options and turn the hud off. I’ll check in a lil bit.

Apparently if you hook up a keyboard to the PS4, you can use F10 also. Not sure about a Dualshock though.

Wonder if it will work from my chatpad?

Will try it out later.

I have a keyboard connected to my PS4 and F10 does take the HUD away.

1 Like

It does, yes, it’s how I take screenshots…

This is possible I use f12 a lot.

I tested and note that if you do this, pressing escape (open the main menu) restores the HUD.

It’s likely enough that I doubt there’s a bug here, just an unknown behavior. Which I’m happy to learn about I like screenshots.

1 Like

You can also just press F10 again. It’s a toggle. Glad you got it figured out. :slight_smile:

There is also a toggle for sheath/unsheathing your ‘hands’, not sure on the default keybind as I changed it early on, but that can make your screenshots even better :fist:

I know that one on the pc it’s “Z”.

1 Like

dpad down on PS4/controller

1 Like