Hunger when you get epic energy skill

yea, it’s been an issue in my eyes too for a while…I’ve been eating foods that give the well fed buff as a workaround for now, but once I get my forge up and running, I’ll be using persisting foods and seeing the drain as well.

1 Like

Well, I for one am very thankful for seeing this thread. I started later than all of you guys and I thought that taking more zeal means I could do more stuff longer because of having more energy, but apparently NOT. Having said that, I am in agreement that the current settings as it is does punishes anyone having more zeal than the default and deserves a serious look into it.

3 Likes

Or simply gives us recipe that fill up way more max energy without removing other food buffs.

1 Like

I think all stamina max reduction should be numbered values, not %age. It makes having more stamina a pain instead of a blessing and when I’m trained well I could run longer in real life without feeling exausted. stopp this stamina drain madness!!! ^^

2 Likes

Yep . The best way to solve the problem is this solution. Max energy reduction must be numeric value instead of percentage of max energy. I hope devs look into this subject .

1 Like

The energy costs should be absolute and not a percentage.

If there is evidence that it’s % based then I imagine it’s a bug.

5 Likes

I think this can be an evidence?

To clear some probable confusion, the energy costs of doing actions is indeed absolute, however, tasks that don’t have explicit cost like running, etc. doesn’t seem to be absolute.

3 Likes

Nooo the well fed buff takes away other buffs, having steak fill u up under a teaching pie without replacing the buff is essential… ps :wink:

It needs to be fixed if it’s a bug then : / Please check it to see if I’m right or not. Meanwhile I will also check it and provide even more accurate information on this matter the next time I log in to the game.

Actually the energy costs are absolute. For example copper bomb needs 90 energy no matter what skill we have, however the slow reduction of max energy ( hunger ) due to sprinting and jumping seems to be percentage.
Sprinting 5 minutes reduces same % of the max energy bar whether we have “Energy Epic” skill or not.

1 Like

As a suggestion, maybe the energy epic could also halve the hunger penalty, so with the skill you would lose only 50% of your max energy when your hunger is at max.

Alright here it is. When you sprint for 60 seconds , you lose that % of the Max energy as you can see in the picture. No matter if you have Energy epic or not. In other words , sprinting with “Energy Epic” skill depletes max energy 3 time more than sprinting without “Energy Epic”. So max energy depletes by percentage of the energy bar instead of a fixed amount. If it is not intentional , is there a solution to fix this ?

9 Likes

Thanks. I’ve logged the issue.

8 Likes

Thanks James!

Thanks a lot ! ^v^

Has this been fixed yet? It doesn’t feel like it.

Is this fixed in the latest patch ?

No it isn’t :frowning:

Has the energy epic thing been fixed. Or does hunger penalty still drop at a percentage?

1 Like

It has been 5 years since I quit this game. Wanted to decide if I want to come back , checked the forum and I am not surprised to see that old problems are still there apparently. This is a bummer. Will stick to minecraft for another 5 years and check back again.