Hunt board

So I have an item for the wish list for devs.

I wish to have an ingame dev built “hunt board” that can be physically plopped down in beaconed cities. This hunt board will be a board that an individual can register their hunting group so other people can join and find them.

Information that is shown on the board.

1. Hunting group name.
  2. Hunting group population count. (No max, but could be somehow tracked based on some way (either by # of people tracking leader, or a button on the board for people to click saying they want to join group, or another idea. So that groups are not limited as is current state.)
  3. Planet the the hunt leader currently is on.
  4. Length of hunt since activated.
  5. Button to push that will allow tracking of hunt leader so players can find the group in the wild or portal to them.

This would have to be activated by the hunt leader each time they want to start a hunt, but it would let others join their hunt even if they dont visit the forums or discords. It would be an ingame registry of active hunt groups that are currently hunting, where to find them, and how long they have been hunting if they want to find a fresh group that will stay out longer or tag on one for a short time as they wind down for the day.

I think this could really help the population of boundless have more consistent group finding capabilities in game. And it would allow newbies to find friends faster.

Please add thoughts below on this if anything else can be added.

Edit: and this hunt board would have to be a universal board for hunts so any group can be joined from any hunt board. But individual cities could plop down a physical hunt board at their meeting zones. So a person could just go to the nearest hunt board to join.

5 Likes