I am in love with this game! If you feel the same SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!

Yes! I feel the exact same way, I really love Boundless. Everytime I play it, I just let myself immerse myself and it is a happy time all the time. I just wish I had more time to play, too much IRL stuff. Damn you reality! :smile:

3 Likes

I bought the game because it was on sale. I hope others will do the same, because my SO and I didn’t look back since.

2 Likes

Call me crazy, but if you like this game you all should smash that review button on your respective platforms.

3 Likes

Still my favorite game. Just finished our Dome on gyosha and now to begin on next projects!

8 Likes

My favorite still too, ever more addicted! :grin:

Great to see the Love Thread get a bump, gotta give Boundless some :hugs:s! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

1 Like

Looks like the down fall of Fred Durst.

1 Like

Reverse google it

Makes no sense to me.

( Ahhh I raised it from the dead…:rofl:)

Totally worth it :rofl:

2 Likes

And Gleambow :rainbow: is coming back… :grin:

Extra :heart::heart::heart: s!!

1 Like

Thank you all devs for such an amazing event, and the community for making it that much more enjoyable! Freaking love this game!!!

6 Likes

Yeah awesome event, glad this topic is still around :smiley:

4 Likes

Totally agreed, both on the event and topic! :smile::+1: Got the most stuff I ever did off Gleambow, and the Oort influx is a massive help! Great event, can’t wait for the next! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Have I said how much I enjoy boundless :rofl:

6 Likes

I don’t think you have yet :laughing:

1 Like

It’s awesome how enjoyable it is just to remodel the gyosha mall brickshop :rofl:

3 Likes

:bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear:

(Bears repeating! :wink: )

Boundless deserves all the love we can give it! :grin: :+1:

5 Likes

140 :heart:’s!!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Amazing day for almost everyone it seems. People biting their nails and pulling hair waiting for their own world to spawn. I feel this game is going to be seeing alot of love from this update.

:birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes