I am not Illuminaughty šŸ˜…

Lol.not long after the game started my group was accused of ā€œcopyingā€ Illuminoorti. I had to make a similar post to let people know.

I think the most awesome part is your first warp location was in our city. Youā€™ve become a good friend in game and Iā€™m so glad you choose us to emulate. :wink::nerd_face::+1::joy:

Keep making us look good! :star_struck:

3 Likes

How else am I able to TRAP everyone! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yup. Thought you were fully docked with the Illuminaughty. Lol. Who knewā€¦

2 Likes

our that time a player came named moebiusextreme :joy:
i can confirm nawty is top dude :+1:

3 Likes

Awww, look at all the people saying such nice things about you! I should mosey over to Blingz and Thingz when youā€™re actually there and drop a wave!

2 Likes

Yep, making me blush over here :flushed::joy:

Thank you everyone for the kind words :heart:

But yeah head over and say hi, check the place out! Youā€™re all welcome, and if thereā€™s anything I can help anything with then let me know :v:t3:

1 Like

Dawww. Why do I think this just sounds adorable and someone needs to pinch your cheeks :laughing:

People are claiming ya left and right.

Iā€™ll stop back by sometime soon, maybe tomorrow!

1 Like

lol you arenā€™t? all this time i assumed you were connected to the mall etc. thank you for informing us. still a cool username regardless.

1 Like

I made the same assumption. Lol. Coincidence can really give you food for thought, though. What are the chances of dropping into the guild that shares almost the exact name! :thinking: Kinda cool. :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Neither am I!

4 Likes

Literally everyone makes that assumption, thatā€™s why I felt the need to make a post :sweat_smile: I have gotten so many messages about spots in the mall. :joy:

3 Likes

Sooo. Iā€™ve been trying to get in touch with you for awhile. Iā€™m in the pink section unit 28. I need a sign change. Thanks. Lol.

4 Likes

So about the spots in the mall nawty :crazy_face: arenā€™t you glad you joined RTG now I did say we all mad there lol

FiestyšŸ˜ˆ

If only they looked and read your post about the mall they would know itā€™s yours lol :hugs:

1 Like

Lol, maybe ill have to make a new toonā€¦ I mean these guys are all awesomeā€¦ Illuminumā€¦ Illuminix

2 Likes

Lolā€¦ I canā€™t tell if your being serious! :joy::joy:

1 Like

I take it you havenā€™t seen his ā€œtrailerā€ then? Or his Lucifer shop?
Iā€™m not sure he actually could be serious :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol. Maybe. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Does that make things more confusing?

2 Likes

Let me just sayā€¦ Naughty is a state of mind. Anyone can be Naughty. Iā€™m glad you landed in iLLumiNaughty, and Iā€™m glad to be a partner in our community.

Whether youā€™re Nawty, Noorti or Naughtyā€¦ :nerd_face::+1:

4 Likes

This thread makes me think of Monty Pythonā€™s Life of Brian:

Iā€™m Illuminaughty, and soā€™s my wife!

3 Likes