I can't even right now

I was moving to click on that “return to sanctum” button when …

ETB66UH7et&ueu^&beuie^&ie^&iwe%^&ubwEV67Iebe^&ivb

Guessing that what is at the bottom represent your getting ticked off and using some profanity.

Been there, done that, hated it. Sometimes, most of the time I have to quit and then log in to play. Irritating either way when I have to start the game back up or all of a sudden are back into the game.

Don’t know why it happens, but I’m just glad that it isn’t that often.

It sure is.

I am SO lucky right now that I jsut happened to be facing the edge of my base. The bomb in question:

I can’t imagine if that had gotten stuck in the middle of my pavilion, or hit the jewels and gleam i have chiseled there. Mostly I just lost some cheap blocks and my matured plants in that area. And bit of type changed grass.

The panic before i was reminded that my storage and coils would be unharmed though. OMG

2 Likes

Understand the need to express how you felt, I’d probably have done the same, said them at home when something happened, as I am sure that many here have also.

Glad that you didn’t loose all of your stuff.

1 Like

Thanks Janna there are thousands of butters and bags in the cabinets there. So many coils. None of it gets destroyed in one hit but my heart stopped for a moment I think as that sunk in.

This should also serve as YET ANOTHER reminder to unequip this stuff (anything with any AoE at least) at any time or place where you have some permissions.

5 Likes

Not sure if you’ve seen it but there is an option that stops input when you have bad connection. I use it sometimes. I think it is under the network tab (took a screenshot of it but forgot to upload it before turning PC off :sweat_smile:). Good luck!

1 Like

That option is on in the screenshot, that’s where the prompt to return to sanctum comes from.

2 Likes

Yes I turned this on because it was causing me issues. I frequently get ping spikes and I decided I’d rather lock inputs than rubberband all the time.

Sadly, today the habit of clicking at that “return to sanctum” button (which actually never works anyways) caused me to be clicking right when the dialog disappeared.

The main question is: Why are you running around your base with bombs in your hands? That’s like asking for it to happen.
You wouldn’t do that IRL, right?

2 Likes

Well, I wouldn’t stuff them in my diaper that’s for sure :rofl:

8 Likes

When I saw the OP, I thought you had a bug where some parts of the ground would disappear and you’d fall through it.

To my defense, the ground becoming invisible is something that happened a lot to me on Creativerse, and falling through it (and then falling forever because there’s nothing solid under it) happened more than I would like in WoW.

As for bombing something… No, that has absolutely never happened to me… cough
Ok, maybe there was that one time on Creativerse where I destroyed all of my bank with one TNT on CV and my friends erected the “Screw-up Memorial”, a cemetary where each grave represents a chest that got blown out, so that I would never forget what I did…

MAYBE.

7 Likes

You got good friends there.

1 Like

those regen bombs are dangerous!!

dang, @Goblinounours that’s a lot of chests! :scream:

And I think back then, each chest could contain 36 stacks of 99 items each.
We had a big bank thing going on. Below is our first iteration of our bank. The second version had about twice the number of chests, and it all blew up.

The loss drove us to rebuild a new bank, bigger, deeper, uncut :

That was about 2.5 years ago.
Our current bank on CV is… sliiiightly bigger. ^^
Below is the bank I designed in the spawn-point of one of the main public servers of the game, the one the devs often do livestreams on.

You’ll notice something CV does waaaay better than Boundless, in terms of how you can use signs with some pretty advanced code to do crazy awesome things (like the icons on the chests or huge pixel-art pictures). :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes