Worst year one achievement/moment? (Flip side of the proudest)

Be glad, one time my head was so somewhere else that I noticed I had forgotten my atlas. Went back, finally on the planet I noticed there was lots of petrolim, forgot liquid breaker, went back, finally back it turned out I still had my building hammers on me and not the the ones that could actually, ya know, be useful on a high level planet…

:smiley:

Baby ribs??

2 Likes

Come back to dzassak?

1 Like

But living on Biitula is the greatest!!!

Oh so many… First one was I was the very first person to fry his own beacon by putting a power coil on my machine with the beacon in between only to realize my whole base was unplotted and my beacon was spinning in mid air!

Then there was the time I was forging hammers and had my miner alt go look at the stats…Suddenly I got a lag spike and my hammer starting killing my fully qued forge I lost everything before a could jerk the plug outta the wall on my PS4 lotta wasted time n mats…REAL bad day!

6 Likes

Rofl I did something similar with common gleam color

2 Likes

Accidentally dropped a titanium bomb with I believe is forge with increased radius while building with my precious blocks as I watch in cold sweat the lit bomb on the floor about to decimate my blocks in a few seconds. All I could do was watch as it unveils in front of me and had a big “:hushed:” a good couple of seconds after it happened while I process what I had just done.

OMG i can’t believe I forgot this

1 Like

I was on phone when I read the above post and thought of this too, wanted to search for it on computer, hehehe

1 Like

Wondering why my 25th 26th and 27th power coils weren’t having any affect on my machine :laughing: classic case of Trickyy not being able to count

2 Likes

Accidentally mixing un-forged tools in shop stands, and not just once…

Using shop stands for storage in the workshop and setting refined amethyst to 555 instead of 5555 and someone came and bought them!

Then they went upstairs to the superstore and sold them back to me for a profit

9 Likes

Ouch! That’s a sore one!

oof the Dzassak market is one i can sympythize with…i built my crafting base on that planet but im already working out a plan to remove the base and build it within my new project in beckon. although dzassak is pretty for a planet its just too far out of my way compared to the rest of my projects locations.

that would be my mistakes: building in super rad knowing that the owner previously quit super rad before.
now its an empty thing i only visit to craft. I probably should do that moving thing before hubbit has the idea to move their hub too.

I warped to an exo world (excited and rushing to get to it) and …didn’t have ANYTHING in my inventory for tools or grapples.

no problem

Warp home…got distracted…went back to exo world quick.

Hadn’t grabbed any of my stuff -_-

I just left…at that point, it was clear it was not meant to be lol.

6 Likes

it was fun man no problem

Id be sad just thinking about what they mustve thought of you when doing this :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.

I started typing out my worst moment in the last year, but the wounds are still fresh, so I deleted it and decided to write this instead. I’m sure most of you can figure it out.

1 Like

Well I don’t have too many bad moments. But one time my friend needed some healing bombs so I gave him some. And he proceeded to heal himself immediately. Drops 2 bombs. And boom. Giant hole in the middle of town. I didn’t give him healing bombs. I gave him forge exploding bombs. Whoops. :man_shrugging: My bad.

6 Likes

That’s an honest “mistake” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like