Worst year one achievement/moment? (Flip side of the proudest)

Just because I have to say something. Buying a $400 laptop just so I could have my ps4 back :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Forgot to plot a machined iron bridge I built and signing on next day thinking…waaahhh

3 Likes

Replotting front of workshop and noticing the next day I forgot a bunch, then being called a noob by a dev :joy:

Thankfully there wasn’t much there at the front yet!

5 Likes

Spending $200 on plots a day or two before the lighting changes.

2 Likes

When a dev calls you a noob… Idk Aenea, theres no much hope left for you after this in the game :joy::joy::joy:.

Worst achievement? Aaah idk… Does emptying water out of an 11x11x3 plots area THEN finding a proper purpose for it fit the bill? :joy:

Edit: This is not to mention that i did it the macho way (:joy:) - block by block - not long before the water breakers were released :sneezing_face:.

5 Likes

Donating mats worth millions to guilds just to be kicked or guild to disband

8 Likes

That’s rough lmao

2 Likes

No joke after i was done with emptying it i wasnt the same person anymore. Part of who i am was lost for good during all that slave work :joy::joy::joy:.

5 Likes

When I had to leave on summer vacation and couldn’t play for like ten days. :rofl:

6 Likes

@bucfanpaka I didnt make that mistake during my vacation… dumped 1700 bucks on a laptop to make sure it ran boundless right for the month I was away :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Of the top of my head, the only thing I could say would be the amount of time I die during hunts.
But aside from that, I’d say I’ve had a continuous good time building on Boundless with virtually no issues, aside from waiting for a furniture update.

But if we go into real-life worst achievements of the year, oh my god, I’d have to compile a long list to find the worst… ^^’
Work has been painful, this year.

1 Like
  • 20 hours mining for diamonds with unforged silver tools
  • Unplotting 1200 plots manually
  • All the times crafting trap doors instead of normal doors
12 Likes

Building guild sanctum off-center @edWe @Touch122 thx for helping to figure this one out :joy:

3 Likes

Negativity and stupid arguments in forums.

10 Likes

LOL, yes, that one, hahaha, especially brutal in the beginning when I didn’t have many mats!

3 Likes

And in game…

4 Likes

Try to remove one block from Guild Sanctum ceiling with a superfast aoe hammer with a result of a rain of blocks in front of an astonished Moebius. :rofl: (all blocks were heavily chiseled)

1 Like

Unplotted half my factory when stealing plots from old house by mistake.

Collecting pigments with full inv. Then go afk while they regenerated…

Trying to flip things in the markets.

Building with gold

Moving to Biitula.

Building mall on besevrona

Building market on dzassak

Platform hunting

5 Likes

You know there is another free, very nice and big, ocean right next to mine :3

That planet cant handle the Orrian

1 Like