I completed the reaper trials on a LVL 3 char

character: Statue of Unity
Items collected (2 totems, 2 copper grapples)
Please get the alt account char StatueofUnity into the reapers guild, I completed the trials with a level 3 char (doing the dig part is a pain being attacked while digging with a totem)
2 feats completed, that’s why it’s level 3, needed to do one feat to buy my grapples.

@georgegroeg

3 Likes

“So @georgegroeg, years after creating a special qualifying obstacle course for entry into your own exclusive guild, The Reapers… Would you do anything differently? Do you have any regrets??” :microphone:

georgekajagoogoogoogajakegroeg:

3 Likes

With how many times you’ve completed them. I thought you’d know you don’t have to dig. :exploding_head:

@anon3411475 hahahaha. So many ragrets.
It’s long over due for me to make a harder trials.

2 Likes

Sorry I messed your name up, I’m no good haha :rofl:

1 Like

haha yes I need a harder trial if it can be done on a lvl 3 char.
Wait we didn’t have to dig?

ALWAYS HASN’T BEEN
Ik we can access it through the cave systems but I didn’t have a location on that acc yet. Easier to dig with a totem than via caves.

Where is this? Before you make it harder…

Just remembered i’m half way through, damn maze…

1 Like

Finding the trials is actually part of the challenge! :joy: This post explains where to go to for the start point to get the clues -

If you aren’t cussing him out before you find them, you will be soon after you get started with them… which I am pretty sure he enjoys. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I finished this at level 1 with 1 health, my eyes closed, a hopper in each hand, wearing concrete shoes, a very scratch-inducing knitted sweater made from the hair of the last pigmy Himalayan crowing goat.

2 Likes

Well that info is pretty old as ps no longer exists. But yeah beside ultima US east hub. Or a portal from the towers of power on alder.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: @Lunai2

I will return the favour. :eyes:

3 Likes

Too funny!! :rofl: Hey, at least Lunai had the courtesy to not leave the corpse in the pond as you are wont to do! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

that’s my dreamboat right there <3
NO RAGRETS!

2 Likes

I is of waitings :eyes:

1 Like

You forgot to give me permissions for the doors in the maze… Also, LEFT OR RIGHT!!!

2 Likes

You have a new member :wink:

2 Likes

Congratulations I’ll hop on and let you in if someone else hasn’t already.

1 Like

:eyes:
:eyes:
hmm.

Okay. Congratulations. You are Officially in Reapers. Was there a Georgio Oorty at the end? If not come find me and I’ll give you one.

2 Likes

There was no oorty, will come find you at some point. x x

1 Like