I got a Sov Question

If I Buy a Sovereign World Can I do exact replica as the Lovestruck Event Exo ? I miss that planet?

2 Likes

You would have to know exact biome list and cave system to pick right ones for your sovereign. Even then it won’t be exact copy of it.
Then you need to replicate colors via your world control.

You can land quite close by knowing at least a few biomes that were used there, especially if it comes to gleam prefabs and such (although I’m not sure if it’s possible - I think devs did a lot of manual work on that one, crating stuff not available in normal world generating process).

1 Like

almost. you can have all the generic biomes except the :two_hearts: meadow (it’s a separate biome not available for rentals) (I only remember that one)
some of the colors might not be available (although the selection is now quite wide)
and terrain will of course be randomly generated
but you can have a very similar looking planet

1 Like

They should make all the event biomes available IMO

Glass block farm timeeee

2 Likes

At the very least, for Creative Worlds, they definitely should.

I’m positive the diagonal gleam spears that’s used as the public gleam farm on Kada 1 isn’t an available biome (there is ONE biome-option that looks like it, but the spears are half-gleam, half-rock - then it’s mostly icy-biomes that have gleam formations, for some reason). You’d think it’s because it would make gleam-farming too easy or something, but there’s the gleam-lake biome which is even easier to farm.

1 Like

that is a combo of biome with prefabs and caves ( sheltered lake has those crystals for example) and they need rock surface and air to spawn.

2 Likes

Though it’s a bit annoying to have to pay 10$ every time you wanna go with that trial-and-error process.

Would like to have a way to interact with a world control and see for yourself exactly which settings and biomes that world features, so you know what to take if you like that world.

5 Likes

definitely. having access to the world builder would be hugely helpful. but on the other hand, I’d be still re-rolling :smiley:

1 Like