I have been walled off at DK Mall Tana

If the mall is more organized with signs showing directions so it does not feel like a maze then yeah why not

@DKPuncherello It would seem I am deep enough in the mall to be unaffected. If the ruling is not favorable and you decided to move the mall I am more than willing to take my store location with you.

4 Likes

Gotta say I’m not a fan of the new layout of legendville. Had a hard time getting to where I wanted to so I had to go underneath and grapple to where I wanted. Needless to say I’m not happy I had to waste durability on my grapples

3 Likes

I don’t envy the Devs when they arrive in the studio tomorrow x_x

18 Likes

I really think we need to give this one some time and see how these builds evolve and co-exist. DK’s is self sufficient, Legendville is reconstructing, and both are lead by quality guys with building skills.

Patience is a virtue.

Don’t worry no matter how unhappy I am I will never move the mall. I would never do that to people :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I went to check it out, and I agree 100%.

6 Likes

I checked it last night and I am still puzzled trying to figure out why he did this.

Anyway.

Busy day for the devs tomorrow indeed

Maybe one day there will be a weekend with no drama, just fun and games and happiness :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@PrincessMaude we can only hope.

4 Likes

@DKPuncherello if you Need someone to bring down walls or do other shady stuff let me know.
Doing what has be done, even giving a warning and do what rulers do, has Nothing to do in the game i Play. I dont agree with what has been done and i am planets away.

2 Likes

Thanks - I appreciate the support and sentiment but please don’t do any trolling on my behalf. Just enjoy boundless and help a noob if you find one and that’s all the help I need :blush:

3 Likes

Hope you get this sorted DK! :frowning:

I think the logic behind the new layout in Legendville is sound (to stop people falling off) but it’s a shame it couldn’t be more considerate where it connects to your existing build!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.