…I keep leaving and I know why. Boundless was amazing fun for a long time as I explored the planets, learned about all the things you can craft and resources you can gather, and put together a few massive builds but after doing all that and have 1000+ hours in-game not even including the 500-1000+ I put into EA, I can’t keep myself logged in. It goes like this:
- Nice, a new update is out. Let me check it out.
- Oh cool. New blocks, new chiseling options, etc, etc.
- Gets temporarily excited to build again
- Thinks of an idea and gets excited
- Realizes that the resources needed and the crafting time required to even begin said build will be weeks if not months.
- Logs off game.
Are there any plans for a creative mode in this game? Or, as a minimum, can we remove crafting times in the current mode? I’ve read through the arguments against removing crafting times and, quite frankly, they don’t make any sense to me. I think, if there were no (or dramatically reduced) crafting times, I could bring myself to do all the gathering required (which isn’t fun but I guess is a means to an end) because I’d at least know that, once I have all the stuff gathered, actually building isn’t far off.