I need rocks please

I get you don’t understand what has been setup or how it’s done but please be respectful at least even if you don’t like it or think it’s a good idea.

I think it’s awesome and appreciate what you’ve done @MrsStar

9 Likes

By the look of your lack of understanding,you can’t see she has all 5 skill pages and probably on multi characters ,got plenty of time on her hands or does alot of mining so wants other people to make use of the xp she still get’s what she wants and helps others in the mean while.
Seems like she wants to help people maybe new people or alts etc to level up so they can enjoy the game more cause you tell me what are people gonna get from minimum amount of skill point’s
you can’t hunt cause your weak+have no cash to buy bows,can’t go mine cause you don’t have the point’s and cash easy way for new people to gain both of them is to level up,seems like your just trying to cause trouble more then help people.

8 Likes

by the looks of it also anyone that willing to donate the rock helps people as well , some others overflow in aswell so asking for more still helps other’s without putting the effort Star is willing to put in

6 Likes

Why allways so crumpy?
She doing what for the community

7 Likes

Thank you :heart:

7 Likes

People who always think they need something in return are the ones not understanding what the topic starter is doing here.

Keep up the good work @MrsStar

6 Likes

Thank you :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

The pack is released as if people had absolutely no means of defense or argument to defend their cause…

2 Likes

Just standing up for what is right when someone is rude. People’s behaviour should be called out if someone is trying to do something positive for the community. We should help eachother not tare eachother down :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you Hazel :heavy_heart_exclamation::slight_smile:

3 Likes

Perhaps waiting for the response of the person concerned before wanting to put oneself in the position of savior, this is the basis of respect. Because in my view, “you” consider others as morons and indulging “you” in a sense of superiority. Hence the toxicity of social networks. :kiss::wink::cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

But you’re defending someone that was rude. And I never once said or insinuated as such. I find that a little offensive.
In a community where toxic people are protected we do need to stand up and support eachother

4 Likes

In these cases, the formidable weapon: it is to ignore! I assure you, it is unstoppable. If after there is harassment, I think the firewall here will do its job. For the community aspect here, let me be skeptical… You have to learn to read between the lines Hazel, you’d be damn surprised :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Unless it’s clear a lot of messages get confused or lost in translation if you have to read between the lines.
But I’m a straight to the point kind of gal, I don’t like to play games :grin:

3 Likes

Ok, what I write is incomprehensible… Noted.

A bit early maybe, but MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody !

7 Likes

Never :joy: Marry Christmas :snowman::christmas_tree:

5 Likes

:rofl:
Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Theres so many post so i dunno Who should i even reply…
I asked legit question.
Nothing wrong with that?

Then again Im not rly surpriced about anything anymore what happens here after being here like 4 years… Shouldve seen this one Coming.
Well played rat pack.

Just want to say thank you so many people for the help and support :heart:

5 Likes